LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying A 24/7 Stretch And Keeping A Journal

Hi all,

I've posted on this site before under a different name (Wet_Diaper) and I believe a very old story of mine is still housed here. I couldn't recall the password or the related e-mail for that old account, so I had to make a new one in order to come back.

I've decided to try to go for a 24/7 stretch in diapers. I'm not going full-time (and I probably never can because of relationship, work issues) but I have a few months where I could try to stay in diapers constantly. I'm going to keep a daily journal on a blog and I wanted to drop the link for that here:

http://diapers247.blogspot.com

This is one of the first times I've tried to do this, so I'm going to be keeping track of changes, costs and also my feelings about trying to do this for an extended period of time. I'm hoping that by updating the blog daily, I'll have to be accountable to you all in a way that will help me keep going if I want to get out of the diapers and use the toilet again. Hopefully it will be fun to read for people who have fantasized about going 24/7 or for people who do go 24/7 and are eager to see how a newbie takes to it.

Good luck. I hope it turns out to be a rewarding experience, and even if it isn't then at least hopefully you will learn something about your own tolerances for diaper wearing.

Many have tried.

Many have stopped posting after the first week or so.

We don’t know what happened to them.

I think a lot of people struggle with pushing past the barrier you get where the novelty wears off and the inconvenience sets in (like day 3).

Good luck and I look forward to reading your posts.

I indeed hit a barrier at around day 3 as you aptly observed. I think I'm going to try to double my time each attempt so that I'm working towards discrete but incrementally larger goals. It's tough but I still want to see if I can make it longer.

I enjoyed reading your blog; I'll be keeping up with it and your progress. The only advice I can give is that if it stops being fun for you, just take a break from it. I went two weeks 24/7 in college just to see if I could, and by that time I was so sick of diapers. I realized I wasn't wearing them for fun anymore, but only because I told myself to. I took a break, and let myself learn to appreciate them. You're not letting anyone down if you need to give them a rest once in a while!

Good luck! I went through several 24/7 sessions of a week or so before deciding to go "whole hog" back in February. Been 24/7 ever since. I live alone, so no issues there, but I went through all the self confidence and "discovery paranoia" hurdles that trouble most 24/7 users in the first couple months. You'll find that those feelings subside the longer you wear. Truthfully, even if people notice, most folks don't really give a fig. And if you remain discreet, there's a good chance you'll avoid discovery for a LOOONG time.

Concerning long-haul 24/7 use: At times it can be inconvenient, but it eventually just integrates right into your daily routine. For me, the initial obsession has long worn off, but I still get a giddy and slightly naughty feeling every time I actually remember I'm wearing. :whistling:

Just keep with it as long as it's convenient or financially viable for you. The beauty of this experiment is that you can easily revert back to occasional use with no real physical side effects (aside from MAYBE a slightly reduced bladder capacity **shrugs**).

Happy wearing!