LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Friends

been a member on here for a while but havent really gotten to know anyone. so a little about me.

im a 23 male DL from maine usa. nobody knows im dl so this is the only place i can talk about it anyway im just looking for friends on here to talk to and stuff. meassage me or comment or w/e.

welcome to posting!!! i grew up in maine in the portland area.... its funny when i last lived there .... about 7 years ago there werent any abdls online in maine .... nice to know diapers have in fact reached the area!!!!

i think boston has a group that meets occ. could hop on the downeaster and take a trip there as well ....

but again welcome to the boards!!

welcome to posting!!! i grew up in maine in the portland area.... its funny when i last lived there .... about 7 years ago there werent any abdls online in maine .... nice to know diapers have in fact reached the area!!!!

i think boston has a group that meets occ. could hop on the downeaster and take a trip there as well ....

but again welcome to the boards!!

I have family in that area. Honestly, Im surprised to hear anyone but my family even lives in maine. lol