LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To Usa (Sf/Oakland)

pjd

Hi all,

Im new in town, having just moved here from the Australia via the Netherlands. Im going to be in town for at least the next 7 years.

Im interested in making some RL friends and getting out and doing cool things.

I am also possibly interested in some DL or maybe AB time with other people also (never done that before, but hey new city new rules right :) )

Im still to settle on an apartment etc but I have a job and they're providing one for a few months at least (sharing with colleagues who visit SF, so no DL time here :( )

So if anyone wants to catch up in the Bay area let me know here or via PM.

Guy, girl, doesn't matter. Just happy to meet some people that I dont work with :)

Some of my interests are photography, drawing (have not done any for a long time), computers (but I work with these all day so...). Im also into cars and I hope to be buying a bike soon once I get my SSN so I can get my bike license.

I figured I might get a diaper on and go for a nice long ride around this beautiful place.

Im 29, mostly socially normally (somewhat shy but not really that shy, 1-2 beers fixes that anyway). If anyone wants to chat pm me for details. I'd love to go out and have a beer or a glass of wine with someone that I don't work with.

If we can talk about diapers that would be cool (but really is there that much to talk about??) or we could talk about normal stuff too.

Do you say happy memorial day? Isn't it more of a sober/sad event?

I, at least, totally say Happy Memorial Day. :)

I don't live in the Bay any more, but I hope you like it there. It's one of the highest concentrations of a myriad of cultures that you can find anywhere in the world. :) I'm actually very excited to be heading up there in the next couple weeks to celebrate my wedding anniversary (I grew up in San Jose/Santa Cruz but live there no longer).

Enjoy. Explore. Check the forums for good places to by diapers. :)