LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Rachel tried her best to hold back, wanting to draw it out. A well timed flick of her clit and a bite to her nipple threw that out of the window though and she nearly passed out from the pleasure.

i take my fingers out of Rachel and lick them clean i then sit back and wight in till Rachel recovers i smile happily feeling good what i just did.

(you and skip to next week when ever you want )

It was a week later that Danni woke up to Kris kissing her deeply. It took a moment for her to realize just where her girlfriend's hands were and she guessed Kris was ready to make up for the week of celibacy.

Rachel sat at work, thinking about that night a week ago and she and Jen had been exploring that more and more over the past week. Shaking her head, she tried to focus on work.

kris kissed danni back wanting to keep going and have sex but they couldn't they both had school then remembering what danni said kris smile and push her away " i know i know i want to fuck also but we got school and i also remember you would do something with me now at school remember" kris said

i was in a meeting when i keep thing about all last week so i keep missing thinking in the meeting god i think to work i think to my self

"good girl" kris smile liking how she was acting to day she then said " remember when i get you moaning later try to say kris not mummy i want ppl who making you moan " kris then kisses danni one more time then goes back to showing

• Like 1

after they both showed kris turn off the water and got a trowel she start to dry her self off when something hit her she look at danni and ask " hun are you going to wear a diaper to school or not " kris didn't mine what danni did kris just wanted to know if she need to carry one for her to make sure