LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"ok" i say with a sigh and peel the banana and start eating it like a good girl when im done with my drink and snack i smile happily and lay down rubbing my tummy a little

kris keep looking up and down as she keep drawing she then turn and look at danni "got ants in your pants... ops i mean diaper danni " kris giggles at her little joke

"well you can go play with your self you know not like me " kris says and keeps drawing

i smile and holds Rachel hand "im sorry about before Rachel i mean it " i say after some time

"About what?" Rachel asked, not sure exactly what she was apologizing for.

"Yeah, but then I'd have to leave your company." Danni pointed out, enjoying sitting out there with Kris. The backyard did have a solid wood fence, but Danni was too self-conscious to play with herself since they did have neighbors.

Danni whimpered at that but didn't do anything to stop her. It only too a minute or two before she was spreading her legs so that it was easier for Kris to rub her through her diaper. At that moment she completely stopped caring they were outside and had neighbors.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." Rachel said. "If I had minded, I wouldn't have let you."

"Question is, did you enjoy it?" Rachel asked.

Danni wasn't able to keep from making noise as she came. Smiling a little as she recovered, she tried to remember if she had said Kris's name or her new title when she came.

i blush then think about it i guess i did but there was no way i was going to say it but i did want to know " what happens if i say i did Rachel " before Rachel could say anything we hear yelling and go down starts to see a very happy danni and embarrassed kris

kris doesn't say thing when she see Rachel and jenny only blushing coz danni was yell out kris name

Danni had turned bright red the moment she realized her sister and Jenny had come downstairs.

Shaking her head, Rachel muttered about them being worse than rabbit before leading Jenny back upstairs as she preferred to pretend that hadn't just happened. Returning to their prior conversation, she said, "In answer to your question, I'd ask if you wanted to try it again."

Danni gently kissed Kris once she got over her embarrassment. "Thank you."

i went with Rachel fast i sat down and lick my really dry lips now as i didn't know what to say in something just came out " really your let me try it again " i blush at what i said sound a little to happy about it

kris finely kiss danni back then hit her arm "your welcome im not doing that again for you god that was embarrassing " kris say still blushing

"You're never making me cum again or you're never do it in public again?" Danni asked before shrugging. "Don't know what you have to be embarrassed about. I was the one yelling. Hell, I could have been getting myself off and it would have been your name on my lips."

"Yeah." Rachel nodded, deciding not to mention yet she may enjoy it as well.

"doing it in public again" kris say then smiles " good to know coz if you want to do it out here again your be doing it alone danni and also i just blush easily anyway danni "

i get a bug smile on my face i kiss Rachel softly and say "i would like to try it "

i get closer to Rachel and lay my head on her chest i look up at her not sure what to do now i was kinda worried

"nope not yet danni still got a lot of time " kris laughs at that

kris giggle "hey im the one who one not you so im the one who want to go fast " she says and pokes danni in the tummy lightly

i smile back at Rachel then slowly move over to her nipple and start on it slowly and softly

Rachel smiled at that, stroking Jenny's hair to encourage her.

Danni bit her lip to keep from giggling as she was poked. "Yeah, but I enjoy making love to you quite a bit."

(Once this day is finished want to jump ahead a week?)

(yeah sure)

i keep going with the sucking starting to enjoy it more now and not worry anymore i close my eyes ans suck a little faster

"i know you do but we still got a week to go danni " kris says and kisses danni on the head