LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

i shrug and then said " i do a little just not often it just one beer anyway Rachel " i then put it down

kris smiles even more gussing that what it was "well still cute to me what ever you want to put "

"oh i know you do " kris said then blush as she felt the pad she is wearing was really wet for all the giggling she been doing she got up and went fast to the bathroom to change her pad

kris smiled a little but was still blushing " down hear i want to draw from outside you can do what ever you want " kris said and kiss danni

i came down after sometime looking for food to eat i then see kris and danni and go up to them all spy like and say in both there ears "what you doing " i start laughing when both jump

"yes whatever by that you can also play with your self if you want " kris say then almost scrams when jenny made them jump

i was still laughing happily and jump around like a little kid who scared the big sister for the first time ever

kris was think the same thing danni said and gave jenny a look like a big sister would give to there baby sister in stead of yelling at them

i smile and said " good that was fun im happy i could scare you both hehe"

"nu huh i came down to eat i want food " i said and went to get some cookies to eat in till kris stop me i look at her and pout

"eat something good for you baby sis here have a banana and a bottle of juice both better then beer and cookies " kris said handing them to jenny then patting her head like a toddler

i say something and go back upstairs pouting

Danni chuckled at that and said once she was gone. "I believe you said something about drawing."

Seeing Jenny come back upstairs, Rachel nodded in approval. "I'll have to thank Kris for making sure you grabbed a healthy snack."

"oh yeah your right " kris says forgetting and kiss danni on the cheek before running off to get her art thing and sat outside

i keep pouting and sat on the bed " no she just being mean coz i scared her and danni and when i went to get the cookies she took them a way and gave me these then patted me on the head " i say in a whine

i just sat the banana down and started drinking my bottle still pout about not getting to have some cookies right now i was kinda in a little kid mode so i wanted some unhealthy for me not something healthy

"Eat you snack and maybe later I'll let you have a couple of cookies." Rachel said.

Danni squirmed a little as she sat next to Kris. Watching her draw had led to her thinking about their conversation upstairs and the accompanying mental images.