LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

what it said was to danni the love of my life you and this dragon are the same with both a fire in both of you kris look at danni shyly and said "um... well do you like it danni "

Rachel was visibly surprised when Jenny began sucking on her shirt, particularly given the location. Pushing away those thoughts, she carefully switched her shirt for a pacifier.

"I guess we better get some food in you." Danni smiled and got up.

i whine in my sleep as it wasn't the same but keep sucking on it but every now and then i would whine

kris blushes and nods she take danni hand and walk with her down to the kitchen to get some food

Rachel heard the whines and eventually gave in, letting Jenny go back to sucking on her shirt.

"So, how difficult was I to wake up?" Danni asked from where she was sitting on a bar stool.

Rachel had to smile a little at that and tried to suppress the idea of Jenny suckling light that in a far less innocent way.

"I'm surprised you didn't just kiss me to wake me up." Danni said, not realizing she had tried that.

"yes really i wanted to do more but you where on my sister lap and your sister was there also " kris said and handed danni a plate of food and started eating herself

i look at Rachel lost then look down and blush at what i was doing so i move away fast and said "what the hell again i did that Rachel why didn't you give me dummy or my thumb to suck on "

"I tried but you didn't want it." Rachel said, hoping Jenny wasn't going to freak out too badly.

Danni dug in, saying between bites, "Pity. That would be one of the best ways to wake up."

i nodded my head thinking and said "oh ok sorry Rachel "

"why did you think i tried that way first the only way i got you up was by telling you something " kris said and keep eating

"It's fine. I don't mind." Rachel reassured her.

"Yeah, I can just remember you threatening to change me in front of them." Danni said. "Anything before that, I have no recall of though."

i nodded and got up "want something to drink i need one " i ask as i was walking for the door

kris nodded then thought about want danni said " so you dont recall what you said to me when i tried the first time??" kris ask

"ok water it is " i said and walk out i go down to the kitchen not listening to kris or danni and get my self a beer and a glass of water for Rachel i then walk about out still not listening and go back to our room i hand Rachel her water and start drinking my beer

kris look at jenny come in and out and then turns back to danni " you called me mummy and said you wanted more sleep your lucky i only heard you call me that " she says

Danni blushed and looked down for a moment. She couldn't believe she had called Kris that but honestly couldn't say she was surprise. Her submissive and regressive tendencies lend themselves to using that title for her. "Umm...sorry about that."

"Thanks." Rachel said, taking a sip of water before setting it to the side.

"im ok with it like i said i found it cute and with it coming from you it was super cute " kris says with a smile

i set my beer down "yeah im fine why do you ask " i ask Rachel then pick up my beer again and go back to drinking i need something to drink as all i could think about was odd things