LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"You have no idea how much I wish I could return the favor." Danni said as they cuddled.

Rachel just enjoyed the moment for a few minutes before saying, "We should probably head upstairs. I'm sure you could use a change."

"yeah i know i wish you could " kris said with a sigh and wiggle a around a bit hoping to cool off a little

i moan and say "nu im comfy im not moving " i say with a fake pout knowing Rachel was right like all ways

Rachel chuckled and got up. "Come on, let's get you changed then we can get comfy upstairs."

"You could always take a long shower." Danni suggested, smirking just a little as her girlfriend squirmed.

Rachel smiled and gave her a quick kiss before leading her upstairs and having her lay down while she got the supplies.

"Why not? It'd be fun to watch you get yourself off." Danni said with a grin before playfully pouting when Kris lightly whacked her on the thigh for that.

"no it wont danni im all ways in pain down there when im on so i cant get me self off even if i wanted to " kris says blushing and roles over on to her side

i lay down on the bed after taking off my pants i then start sucking my thumb looking very cute at that point

"I'm sorry, Kris." Danni said and turned onto her side before wrapping an arm around Kris.

Rachel smiled at that and kissed her on the cheek before changing her into a clean diaper.

after i was changed i pull out my thumb and gave Rachel a cheeky smile the kind she knew i was about to do something i then pull her on top of me and kiss her deeply while im doing that i put one of my hands down her pants and start rubbing Rachel pussy

"its ok danni im just urg right now you know " kris said and cuddle into danni

"I know and I wish I could help." Danni said as she held her a little closer. "You could always draw or watch a movie to distract yourself.....or put me over your knee again."

The last suggestion had been a joke in hopes of getting a smile or laugh out of Kris, something that was obvious from Danni's tone.

Rahcel returned the kiss and moaned into it as Jenny's hand made it's way down her pants and began rubbing. She spread her legs a little to make it easier for her.

kris turned around and look at danni then a small smile came across her face " i'll draw in a bit but i got to know how will making you come from a spanking help me danni " kris said with a giggle

i pull a side of Rachel panties and then start fingering her rubbing her clit with my thumb as i did

"Don't think I've ever managed to cum from a spanking alone." Danni said before smirking and explained jokingly, "Let you work out some of the frustration? Or perhaps just wishful thinking on my part.

It didn't take too long for Rachel to cum like that and soon she was laying in top of Jenny with her head buried in her shoulder as she recovered from the orgasm.

Rachel found herself getting wet again at that. Instead though she kissed Jenny, having always loved the taste of herself on her girlfriend and a hand began rubbing Jenny through her diaper.

Danni blushed a little, but was laughing as well.

i moan when Rachel kissed me and move my hips while she rubs the front of my diaper but i wanted more i wanted her finger inside me so i move Rachel hand to in side my diaper on to my dripping wet pussy

kris smiles and just kissed danni again

"maybe " kris said back with a little evil smile but thats was only a joke as she started giggling after

i moan and push my hips up and said " i want you to fuck me Rachel fast im so near all ready plz "

"yesssssssssssssssssssss" i said breathless it didn't take long for me to cum with i did again and again and again after the 3rd time i must of past out

"i know i am but you love me anyway" kris said

"For some unknown reason." Danni smirked before saying, "It really is cruel to tease me like that. you know quite well what just the idea does to me."

Rachel was, understandably, a little smug when Jenny finally came two. Having already licked her fingers clean, she was holding Jenny as she waited.

"well i all ready made you cum and i cant so i might as well make you feel how i do right now " kris says with a smile

after sometime i wake up and just smile like i was high off my face

"And you've thoroughly succeed, trust me." Danni said honestly as she tried to remove the idea and image of Kris spanking her from her mind.

Rachel just gave her a smug smirk and a kiss.

Rachel's smirk deepened as she said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"So, what are you going to draw this time?" Danni asked, needing to change the topic since she wasn't allowed to masturbate.

i nodded and cuddle up to Rachel and started sucking my thumb

"i'm going to draw a dragon this time " kris says and got off danni bed kris then pick up art pad and started drawing