LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"You guess?" Danni asks, looking concerned. The last thing she wanted was to act on her feelings and ruin their friendship.

"Good girl." Rachel said as she inserted two fingers and began licking and sucking Jenny's clit.

" that didn't come out right sorry danni i mean do you want to coz i do " kris looks deep into danni eyes

it didn't take long for me to cum and i came even harder then Rachel i one point i even screamed out Rachel name

Danni was about to answer when she heard Jenny from down the hall. "Ew."

Needing a moment to clear her mind of that, she then returned her attention to Kris. "Yes, I want to."

Rachel kissed her way back up, kissing Jenny on the lips quickly before laying down next to her.

it took me some time before saying anything " your evil you know that" i kisses Rachel hard on the lips when we part i cuddle into hear

" ok that's gross i didn't need to her my sister " kris makes a face then kisses danni softly

as they together kris cuddles danni and start falling asleep

"You love me anyway." Rachel smiled.

Once Kris had fallen asleep, Danni carefully got out of bed. Remembering what her sister said about her wetting the bed the first night she was sick, she carefully diapered herself as she wanted it to happen with Kris in the bed even less than she wanted to wear a diaper.

"yeah i do " i say with a yawn i cuddle into Rachel more with me head on her chest i close my eyes

when danni moves kris whimpers but she gets back in she smiles in her sleep and puts arm around her to make sure she does lose her

Danni smiled at that and closed her eyes, falling asleep within minutes.

Rachel reahced over and grabbed the pacifier, placing it in Jenny's mouth before she could start sucking her thumb. She then drifted off.

i suck on the pacifier and go to sleep as well

at some point of the night i start having a nightmare and wake up with a jump with tears in my eyes

in the next room where kris and danni where kris wets her self in her sleep but doesn't wake up

i run my fingers though my hair lay back down next to Rachel when she puts her arm around me

there was no way i was going back to sleep now i think to myself so i stead up the rest of the night so by morning i was very tried

"huh why did you ask me that?" shock that her girlfriend knew so well

kris wakes up first out of her and danni so to wake up her new girlfriend she kisses her deeply on the lips

Danni slowly woke up, returning the kiss once she processed what was going on.

"Because you look like you didn't sleep well." Rachel said, reasting her head on Jenny's shoulder.

"im fine i just...." i didn't want to say the rest i just look down

kris ends the kisses " so it wasn't a sex dream i had last night then " she smiles at danni happily

kris playfully hits danni on the arm " oh shut up danni" that was the only thing she could think of but her her cheeks where bright red

i whisper mainly to my self but i knew Rachel could hear me " i had a nightmare happy" i say with a frown

" i was only saying that coz of what happen last night " kris says with a small pout

" i don't i didn't want to wake over something silly like that" i say still frown a little

kris a pillow and hits danni with it " stop that " she says with her whole face going red

" it is silly im not a little kid Rachel i shouldn't need you to hold my hand or confront me coz i had a nightmare " i pull up my knees to my chest and put my head on them not wanting to talk about anymore

"So if I woke you because of a nightmare you'd tell me I'm being immature?" Rachel asked.

"Fine." Danni pouts and gets up, forgetting her wet diaper isn't covered. "I'm going to go shower."

"no" i look up at Rachel in shock i look down again" you could never be immature in the last two days i been nothing but a kid not your girlfriend"

kris get up and goes with danni she close the bathroom door and kisses danni " why talk about sex dream when we could have sex" and kisses danni again

"Because knowing you fantasize about me does wonders for my self esteem?" Danni smirked after ending the kiss.

"Of course you've been my girlfriend." Rachel pauses for a moment and smirks. "Unless you just forgot to tell me you broke up with me."