LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris gets off her bed and sits on danni " you been there for me all day even when i been a bitch now im sorry i snap at you but u know i hate getting look at im sorry now plz tell me whats wrong" she says softly

i nodded my head and said " you want me to talk to her like you talk to kris " i ask not sure if i could help danni or not i wasn't even sure if she like me or not as we never really talk

" do you want me to try now or leave it in till tomorrow ?" i ask

" your fucking lining and you know it and i know it so tell me now" kris says laying next to danni

"It's up to you." Rachel rached over and removed the pacifier so she could give Jenny a quick kiss.

"FIne. I'm not ready to talk." Danni tried, hoping that would work.

i smile up at Rachel and kisses " what you going to do to me babe"

" you know it wouldn't have " kris said she was going to whisper something but danni turn her head so she end up kissing her on the lips kris moves away fast and " sorry sorry i didn't mean to kisses you "

( how do you like the rp so far)

"It's fine." Danni said, keeping her face blank of any of the disappointment she felt when Kris moved away as quickly as if she'd been burned. "What were you going to say?"

"Whatever I want." Rachel jokes.

" um i don't know um..yeah" kris was thinking then kissed on danni on the lips deeply wanting to see if could

i start to giggle a little when she says that " ok im in your hands do what ever you want"

Rachel thought for a moment and then flipped them so that Jenny was on top. "Or maybe whatever you want."

Danni closed her eyes and kissed back, figuring this would be the only chance she'd ever get to kiss Kris.

"oh really " i say i start taking off Rachel top and unhook her top i kisses down her neck nip every once and a while i go down to her breast and suck on her nipple softly

kris stops kissing and looks at danni " want to keep going or we could stop now and act like nothing happen you pick danni" she says looking deep into danni's eyes

"I wouldn't have kissed back if I didn't mean it." Danni rolled her eyes and pulled her back in to continue kissing.

"Really." Rachel moans as Jenny takes her nipple into her mouth.

" i know that i mean do you want to keeps going?" kris says before danni pull her back she keep kissing her and started to rub her back

i smile when Rachel moans i stop sucking and start kissing down her flat stomach to the top of her jeans i remove them and her panties at the same time and start kissing down one of hers legs softly

"I'm under your control." Rachel smirked and shrugged, both knowing that was a 'no'.

Danni puched Kris down onto the bed and began kissing her again, working her way dow her neck as she reach under Kris and opened the bra clasp.

"so no then" i say back i work my down the other leg then i get back up the leg i start licking slowly on Rachel pussy and suck on her clit and biting it softly i stick one finger in her when i hear moan i add one more moving in and out of faster and faster

kris lets danni do this to her she start rubbing danni pussy though her diaper

Danni moaned, surprised how much she enjoyed the feeling of being rubbed through a diaper. Removing Kris's bra she began kissing her breasts before taking a nipple into her mouth and playing with the other one with her hand.

Rachel grabbed the sheets as Jenny thrusted faster and faster. Her girlfriend curling her finger just so and a particularly hard suck of her clit threw her over the edge.

i keep going intill Rachel came hard when she was done i kissed Rachel on the lips and lay next to her

kris moan when danni played with her nipples and keeping rubbing her thought her diaper getting harder and faster as she did

Danni's free hand moved down, under Kri's jeans and diaper and began rubbing her clit as she continued to play with her breasts.

Rachel took a couple of minutes to catch her breath before she was able to kiss Jenny. Pulling back, she began kissing her way down her girlfriend;s body, intending to return the favor.

kris start moaning loader and undoes danni diaper and sticks 2 fingers into danni moving them in and out of her slowly at first then going faster a little

" Rachel you don't have to i know you tied " i say but i knew she was going to do it anyway

Rachel just gave her a look before kissing the rest of the way down, removing Jenny's panties as she did so.

Danni began rubbing a little faster as she started to ride Kris's fingers. When Kris not too long after Kris started rubbing her thumb over Danni's clit, she came.

"come on babe don't teas me plz" i beg Rachel hoping she would let me cum then

" i don't know i didn't even know that i like girls danni " kris confesses blushing like hell " sorry"