LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"oh but she not eating also " kris ask then went up stairs to see jenny "you ok jenny "

"yeah im ok just working" i said not looking away from my laptop

"why your face red then" kris ask

after sometime i starting tell what happen and all she did was hug me and kiss the top of my head

"its ok jenny Rachel was mad was she so its ok " kris said and left her to work

By the time Kris came back down and into the kitchen, Rachel and Danni were eating pancakes. Danni had put the bib on, to Rachel's amusement, but so far had avoided needing it.

"So do the two of you have any plans for today?" Rachel asked as she ate.

Danni shrugged slightly. "Not to my knowledge. What time do you work today?"

"I'm leaving once we finish breakfast. Why? Are you that eager to get rid of me?" Rachel asked with a smirk.

"Yeah. Get lost, loser." Danni said with a similar smirk.

Washing off her plate, Rachel gave them each a kiss on the forehead and asked Kris to check in on Jenny occasionally before leaving for work.

kris could only laugh at Rachel and danni then say "i will and i going to go out side to tan and if danni wants she could join me" then Rachel was leaving then turn to look at danni and smile

Danni opened her book and started reading, only glancing up for a long moment as Kris turned over. Giving her girlfriend a slight grin when she caught her staring, Danni went back to reading.

"The fact it drives me crazy is only an added benefit?" Danni asked as she turned the book so that Kris could see. It was a book on American history from the founding to modern day. Unlike a lot of other books, this one didn't gloss over the bad points and mistakes.