LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Rachel pulled Jenny closer again for another kiss before wrapping an arm around her. Once Jenny's head was resting on her chest, it wasn't long before her breathin evened out and she was asleep.

Danni woke up the next morning, her head resting on Kris's chest. It took her a moment to connect the slightly dam feeling of her sweatpants with the fact her diaper leaked. Jumping out of bed, she was relieved the only thing that got leaked on was her sweatpants. Seeing Kris was still asleep, she went to take a shower as that technically wasn't changing herself and she needed one anyway.

kris roles over and feels that danni wasn't next to her she woke up and went down stairs with her teddy still in her arms and sat down in the living room putting on the tv the news and started to watch

Danni came downstairs in an obviously different pair of pj pants, having put a new diaper on herself when she found Kris wasn't up. Sitting next to her girlfriend, she cuddled close. "You left before I could finish my shower."

"yeah i saw that you where gone so i came down here its ok " kris say and lean on danni still cuddling my teddy "so what happen if you need to change why didn't you get me up i would of change you "

"I didn't want to wake you and it couldn't wait. And besides, taking a shower and then diapering myself afterwards because you weren't there technically isn't changing myself." Danni smirked, pointing out that loophole in the rules.

"Want some coffee?" Danni asked, seeing Kris was still sleepy.

Rachel woke up and had to glance down to confirm what she was feeling. Seeing her girlfriend was suckling on her breast, Rachel needed a moment to remember how they had fallen asleep the night before.

Rachel sighed and got comfortable as she began stroking Jenny's hair.

"Coming right up." Danni said. Several minutes later she handed Kris a cup of tea with a cup of coffee for herself.

i start waking up and look up at Rachel then look down at what i was sucking i blush bright red when i do see i let go of Rachel nipple and say softly "sorry" and turn over

"thanks" kris says and start drinking her tea

kris set her tea down and danni coffee after a while feeling that one of them was going to spill the drinks over them

i was still blushing not even turning over this time i just curl up more wanting to hid this time