LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris smile at Rachel when she gave danni the blankiey and cover her with it then she saw jenny also carry one like a toddler " aww how cute both little danni and little jenny have there own blankiey" she giggle when they both blush

i walk down with Rachel and smile at danni and kris then blush at what kris says i give her a look then go and get my tiger and sit on the chair

kris kiss the top of danni head and whisper " but your the cuter little girl"

i look at Rachel then cuddle into her still hold the blankiey in my hand tight so i couldn't drop it or something

"Well the fact I'm your girlfriend may have something to do with it." Danni smiled. Pulling the adult sized pacifier out of her pocket, she decided to try it and immediately noticed how much more she like the fit.

"yeah but jenny my sister danni " kris said pointing that out to danni then awwing at how cute danni look

i curl up more into Rachel my tummy still playing up on me i let out a sad whimper as i rub my tummy

"Just wish I could make you feel better." Rachel explained.

Danni just cuddled closer and relaxed as she sucked on her paci, even relaxing her bladder muscles and feeling her diaper grown warm.

Danni blushed a little when Kris kissed her head and then patted her diaper. She asked quietly, "Can we head upstairs? I've had about as much of cartoons as I can take."

kris nods and goes up stairs with danni when they get up there kris lays on her bed still feeling sleepy look at danni

after they go i ask Rachel " you we have anything for a bad tummy wachel "

i frown and whimper i then feel my stomach go funny so i jump off Rachel lap and run to the bathroom like a little girl when i get there i pull off my pants and tear the diaper off and sit down

kris cuddles into danni and says softly "im sorry danni i just feel so tiered right now"

Rachel just stroked her hair briefly, wishing she knew something that would help.

Looking down, Danni guessed her diaper could handle another wetting and closed her eyes, figuring she could rest for a while even if she didn't sleep.

"Head upstairs, I'll bring you up some water." Rachel said, wanting to get Jenny in a diaper sooner rather than later.

Setting a bottle of water on the nightstand, Rachel grabbed one of the printed diapers and put it on her girlfriend. "Those were a good call. You look cute in them."

i nodded and did what Rachel told me

after she diaper me i blush and said "thank you" i pull Rachel down on the bed and hug here after laying there for sometime i start laughing out loud because i was thinking

"oh sorry i was just thinking well two things one was the first time you made me try really hot food god my stomach was bad and the other was how we started this to teach danni and kris a lesson but in the end danni got what she wanted she got my sister and to be babied by her and well look your babying me Rachel i just think its funny now" i say after i stop laughing