LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Danni actually whimpered at that, for all the right reasons. She follows Kris only to avoid the knowing smirk on her sister's face as they pass.

"Hmm, no whip Kris?" Rachel teases Danni before going with Jenny to look at clothes.

kris roles her eyes at Rachel and goes with them not really sure what else to get danni

i giggle and look around " i'll let you pick out the things you want me to wear but it can't be pink or girly " i say to Rachel

"Are dresses and skirts okay or no?" Rachel asked as she began browsing.

Danni didn't even suggest looking at the selection of sex toys, knowing she couldn't get herself off anyway. "I think the only section we haven't looked at so far is furniture and stuff like that."

"no! there girly i said no girly " was all i said with a pout

kris look at jenny " jenny that not a nice way to say just say no there are not ok thats all " kris said telling jenny off

"would we need anything from there Rachel " kris ask to see what Rachel would say

" you ok Rachel " kris and jenny ask when she pinch the bridge of her nose.

"a play pen maybe a good idea " kris says with a cheeky smile at danni

i go to Rachel and hug her

"Yeah, I'm fine." Rachel nodded, returning the hug from Jenny. Turning her attention back ti the clothes, she began picking things out.

Danni rolled her eyes good naturedly and decided to go look at the furniture anyway.

i start getting bored and look what kris got when i see the toys i ask " where you get the toys from"

kris points it out to jenny " over there baby sister ask Rachel nicely and she might get you some"

i go to Rachel "Rachel could we go to the toys when your done here plz" i give her puppy dog eyes

"If you behave? Yes." Rachel said, having finished picking out tops and was now going through the bottoms.

"Yeah, there was nthing. I'm going to go pay for the stuff I got." Danni said, wrapping her arms around Kris from behind.

"ok Rachel i will" i say and sit on the floor wighting for Rachel to be down

kris smile at danni then says to Rachel and jenny "where going to pay when your down we'll be by the car ok " then kris and danni leave Rachel and jenny to go pay

i wave bye to them

Once the total was rung up, Danni handed over her card. She had no intention of leting Kris pay for any of it.

Once Rachel was done, have put in one dress, asking Jenny to just humor her on that one item. Once Jenny agreed without pouting or whining, Rachel led her over to the toy section.

kris gave up trying to get danni to let her pay "ok we got everything let for Rachel and jenny by the car " kris says and kisses danni cheek

i look at all the toys then at Rachel "um how many things can i get " i ask shyly looking down

"Hmm...I'll say...five toys." Rachel decided.

Before they left the store, Danni got the keys from Rachel for the car. Unlocking the car, she loaded the bags and then cuddled into Kris as they sat in the back seat.

i get three dolls a tea set and cooking set i showed Rachel "are these ok for me to get "

​kris curledup and cuddle into danni kris closed her eyes but wasn't a sleep

Danni played with Kris's hair while they waited, relaxing and looking forward to getting home and unpacking and putting away what she had bought.

"Yeah, sweetie." Rachel said, kissing Jenny's forehead and heading to the register.

"Nonsense, I'll pay. Last time I checked, little girls don't pay for their own toys." Rachel said with a smile. Once the total had been rung up, she paid with no hesitation. Carry the bags out with Jenny, she smiled when she realized both girls were asleep in the back seat of the car.

i was about to say something but see no point i shut up when we get to the car i smile at kris and danni then walk over to Rachel and ask " can i have my blankiey and one of my new dummy's plz Rachel " when she gave them to me i gave her a kiss then sit in the car i pop my dummy in my mouth and suck on it happily i then take my blankiey and hold a corner in my hand tight

Rachel, not seeing a problem with that, gave Jenny both of the requested items before driving them home. Once they arrived, she sent Jenny inside and gently woke Kris and Danni.

i nod and go inside holding my blankiey close to me i go in to the living room and lay on the sofa sucking on my dummy

kris was having a nightmare again and was also whimpering so when Rachel tried to wake her she said "no go away you fucking ass hold i won't let you hurt me as well"

Rachel mentally had to remind herself Kris was asleep and having a nightmare. Gently shaking the girl awake, she gave her a moment to get herself oriented before saying, "We're home."

"huh" kris said at first then rub her eyes when she saw that they where at home like Rachel said kris woke up danni "thanks Rachel " kris said and hug her when she was out of the car after tell danni to go inside witch she did kris help Rachel with the bags and walk in

Still not quite awake, Danni went inside obediently and let Kris and Rachel handle the bags. It only took a few moments for Rachel and Kris to figure out whose bages were whose. Each of them carried their respective bags in, Rachel running them upstairs immediately.

Danni, now a little more awake, helped Kris carry the bags upstairs. "Should we just put everything away now or do you want to wait?"

i go upstairs with Rachel and sit at the end of the bed while Rachel put everything i was still holding my blankiey and sucking my dummy

"i'll do it now " kris said and started putting everything away only leaving out was the dummy's the bottles the bib and the toys that danni pick out as the bottles and bib where going down stairs in the kitchen

While Kris did that, Danni changed out of her Jeans and back into sweat pants. Curious, Danni opened one of the new pacifiers.

Rachel smiled at that and grabbed tha blankie she had bought for Danni. Heading downstairs and finding danni and Kris strechted out over the couch, she draped the blankie over Danni and kissed her forehead.