LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris look away from Rachel and curl up on the chair not really wanting to talk about it

after Rachel put me down i went and sat on mum lap and cuddle her

sally smile and said "well at lest one of my daughters isn't embarrassed to cuddle me " and then kisses jenny on top of her head

kris frown a little to her self when her mum said that

Glancing at the clock, Rachel thought of an excuse to buy Jenny and Kris a little more time with their mother and a way to get Kris alone to talk. Standing up, she said, "I need to get started on dinner. Going to join us, Sally?"

"um... im not sure i thought by now you would kick me out " sally says with a shy smile

" oh come stay mum Rachel did ask " i pointed out then add as a joke " she not going to poison you"

" yeah and even if she did it be cause of the great food she makes so your die happy" kris said with a shrug

" wow how could i pass up dieing from great food " sally role her eyes as a joke then look at Rachel " i would like to join you if that is alright with you Rachel "

kris got up and walk out the room to go and help Rachel

"oh boy now we get poison now " i said with a smile to show she was kidding

"jenny that's not nice to say " sally said but could help but laugh a little sally then nodded at Rachel saying thank you to her

kris blush at the kiss kris thought about it for a bit then said " how about something simple and why you getting a long with my mum now i thought you wanted to kill her " kris said the last part really fast not sure if she wanted to know why or not but it was bugging her to hell

"Oh, I still don't trust her much. But I can tell Jenny wants to reconnect and that you're seriously considering it. Plus she doesn't seem stupid enough to hurt either of you with me in the next room." Rachel said as she put on some water for pasta. "And....we talked. I'm going to do a little research to make sure it all checks out, but my gut is telling me she was being honest about what made her snap. It doesn't justify what she did, but....I can see how that would change anyone even if I can't forgive her for hurting the two of you."

" jenny a baby and wants are mum to finely lover her thats all and im not considering it " kris says then looks at Rachel " what did made her snap then and why do you have to research it " kris ask wanting to know now

"yeah the dumb part is trust me i wont let that part out again " kris said then gave Rachel a worried look " yes now i do Rachel whats up tell me why my mum snap in the first place"

"Your father....was apparently a serial rapist. You mother didn't know I guess...until she found him raping Jenny when she was four in front of you. She said she yelled for help and a cop that lived next door heard her. She told me he killed in prison after a week." Rachel said, as there was no way to sugar coat it.

Rachel didn't really know what to do other than hold Kris and try to comfort her. Rubbing her back, silently encoruaging her to let it all out, Rachel said, "It doesn't change who she is either."

"You know the whole 'God never gives you more than you can handle?' thing?" Rachel asked. "I think that person must have had a really fucking good life. The fact is kiddo, that for whatever reason it all happened. Birthorder probably has something to do with that. And it sucks but you can't change the past, you can only find a way to become stronger from it."