LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"It's not so much camping, as vacationing in a cabin. Except the wood firea nd the look of the decor, everyhting is pretty modern. I thought that's as close to camping as you'd allow." Claire grinned.

Claire grabbed the suitcase and diaper bag and unlocked the door. It was clear once they were inside that someone had taken the cabin theme seriously. It had a rustic look despite its modern amenities.

"So did you tell them we got married then ? " Kris ask never one to really ask claire about her family life in a way to be fair Kris forgot normal people have parents well in her veiw anyway they did

Kris took that all in but was still lost "okay honey now is one of those time you need to make things simple for me more so with this stuff remember didn't have a normal upbringing "

"Oh do you believe it like that also ?" Kris couldn't help but ask since in her head if Claire was brought up in that way she may believe that also not that Kris didn't know how much Claire love her but it kinda made sense to her to ask

"Sorry I didn't mean to offended you by asking I know you love me and wanted to get married but from what you just told me I would of thought you would of thought the same you know " Kris explain herself better

"I do share some of the same beliefs. That marriage is a binding agreement, though they see it as purely legal, and that I do not believe divorce to be an option in my marriage. But that's the only beliefs we share about marriage." Claire explained.