LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"It's a long drive Kris and I want to make sure you'll be able to last it without a change." Claire said with just a hint of sternness, letting her know it wasn't up for debate.

Claire didn't hear her but saw Kris mutter something out of the corner of her eye. Letting it go, she headed back out to the living room and did a final check for everything before getting her car keys.

"Yeah why ?" Kris ask truely lost where that came from she knew claire wouldn't hurt and only did things she truely believe was good for Kris but waddling still wasn't something Kris wanted people too see

"Then trust I'm not going to let anyone hurt your feelings either. At least not without some serious retaliation. I knew it was midday and quiet when I diapered you." Claire said before starting the car.

"I know that but this is the first time I've been wearing a thicker diaper out before and I got a little worry when I walk in them " Kris said truthfully while looking down

"No. Well, of a sort maybe depending on how you define it but I promise there are no tents and indoor plumbing." Claire laughed, imagining Kris's reaction if she pulled a tent out of the trunk.