LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Claire let Kris pull her out the door but gave her a small swat once they were outside. "That was a little rude, Kris. You'll apologize to Rocky and Danni next time we see them."

Kris jump and rub the stop it didn't because of the diaper but that swat alone and claire tone made Kris submit every fast she drop her head and nodded that she would but when claire hadn't said or moved Kris knew she had to answer out loud " sorry miss

"Good girl." Claire said, surprised at the term but feeling a wave of arousal at it. "Let's get home and check you then you can send in your work while I pack."

"Because I don't want you knowing where we're going or what to expect." Claire said, pulling Kris to her side and kissing her before they began walking home again.

"Will it be fun or will I fine it scary at first " normally Kris gave up and let claire have her way for this stuff but Kris tone alone would let claire know Kris need this hint so set her at pace for a bit

"It'll be fun." Claire promised with a soft tone and warm smile, kissing on the forehead as they walked through the front door. "Maybe a little scary at night but you won't be in any danger and it may not scare you at all."

Claire shut the front door and motioned for Kris to stand in front of her. When she did, Claire checked her. "I think you can last until you send your work in and I get us packed."

"Okay claire what do I do once I send my work in but your still packing ?" Kris ask liking what she could do next anyway she just wanted to see what claire would do as a Dom

"Once you send your work in, fix a few sandwiches for us and some snacks since we'll have a bit of a drive and pack the cooler with drinks." Claire said after thinking about it for a moment, stroking Kris's hair as she did so.

"Okay I'll do that is there anything you want me to make you also same with drinks ?" Kris ask after she stop cute sounds because of claire playing with her hair

"Use your judgement. You know what I like." Claire said and gave Kris's bottom a small pat as she sent her off to get that taken care of while Claire headed into the bedroom to pack.