LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"Of course not." Danni said, taking a moment to trace her collar with her finger tips. She felt more secure somehow with it on. Safer. Like Rocky's protective nature was around her. She helped Rocky with her collar, hers being more of a necklace but still had a lock,

"Nothing. I'm just a little overwhelmed." Danni said, taking a deep breath to calm her emotions. "I never thought you'd want me to wear your collar let alone be willing to wear one yourself."

Rocky pulled Danni close and Kiss her lightly on the head "I get that it overwhelming honey so that okay but why did you think I'll never want you to wear my collar or me wear one ?" Rocky ask wondering what was going though Danni mind

"It just never got brought up in conversation, and then we both got busy and barely had time for each other let alone any kind of play and I ocassionally my insecurites would try to mess with me saying you lost interest or I wasn't a good enough partner or sub or whatever." Danni shrugged, trying to be clear she knew better now and had know better for the most part then. "As for not expecting you'd want to wear one, well, I've only ever seen like two doms ever wear one so I never really thought about it."

"It never got brought up because like I said I've never done this before so I didn't know much about it really, but I get what you mean I felt the same away also worry I would lose you because I didn't see you as much and then I thought about my Ex then I remember your better and nothing like her so it help more in when picking your collar" Rocky explain as she play with her collar

"I love you." Danni said, kissing Rocky deeply and feeling irrationally guilty for the occasional thoughts she'd had at that time of seeking out a professional dom just to get rid of the need to be dominated. She had never acted on them, not willing to risk her relationship with Rocky, but couldn't help but wonder if she wasn't any better than Rocky's ex before shoving those thoughts away and focusing on how in love she was with her wife.

" I love you too and no your nothing like my ex for wanting a Dom while we were both busy I told you this before I began this new club, and my ex just cheated not looking for a Dom because I couldn't do it " rocky said seeing the look on Danni face

"I'll invent paperwork." Danni said, both of them knowing she could do it and it would probably become something time consuming for Rocky if Danni were feeling particularly evil.