LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Danni bit her lip for a second before answering, "My fiancee."

They never had gotten around to establishing any sort of title for Rocky during play. Danni was usually referred to as "puppy" if rocky didn't call her by name. But she didn't know if was asking her say she was her fiancee, or her mistress since Danni wasn't sure if Rocky just associated that title with work, or her owner, or what.

Privately, in regards to her dom side, Danni tended to mentally refer to Rocky as her mistress or owner as well as her fiancee. But she'd let Rocky decide what she should call her.

Danni felt her submissive side almost just under her skin, itching to get out. She moaned at the idea of what Rocky might do to her and at the idea of feeling it afterwards. "How do I earn it?"

Rocky let out a small laugh deep and raw from lust "well what all puppies good at... Licking so your gong to make me come by only your tongue " rocky said simply like it was nothing but her eyes showed different they show her lust

"Who says I'll be joking " rocky says while rising her eyebrow she lets go of Danni arms and gets off her to lay next her again "well get going then in less you don't want a reward after " rocky adds

"Yes, ma'am." Danni said with a slightly hungry look in her eyes as she immediately moved to straddle Rocky and kissed her before working her way down. Soon, her sweatpants and underwear were somewhere on the floor and Danni was doing her best to earn her reward. It didn't hurt she really enjoyed going down on Rocky.

Rocky kiss back and watch Danni with lust filled eyes at the start but then close them and moan when Danni started, since Rocky wasn't the of girl to just do it herself she was glad to be having sex after so long

That was really all Danni needed to motivate her and she immediately focused on making rocky cum hard not once, but twice. Once she had accomplished that, she made sure to lick up all of Rocky's juices, with the exception of what she couldn't get on her own face which was pretty much covered from her nose down, loving the way Rocky's hand hadn't loosened from her hair until she was guided up to kiss her.

Rocky brought Danni back up and kiss her deeply moaning once she pulled back and loosen her hand from Danni hair she couldn't help but joke "maybe I should of offer you that deal sooner " rocky laugh softly but was still more on cloud 9 after cumming hard twice "go get it baby and bring it here I said you could choose but I want to see " rocky mumble waving her hand lazily

"But what if my choice is for you to take control and do what you want to me?" Danni almost whispered in her ear, more out of shyness over asking Rocky to dominate her the way she wanted than an attempt to be sexy.

Rocky laugh a bit more at that "oh honey I will just bring my chest here and open it your see why I'm letting you pick from it as soon as you open it " rocky answer truthfully as all she did say she would let Danni

Danni hadn't thought for a second she'd get to use a damn thing on Rocky. She managed to wait until she was out of Rocky's sight to rake her finger through her hair in one of her more frustrated habits. She also took a moment to shove away the thought that if need be, she could always provoke Claire, who would likely give her no choice in whether or not she'd end up over her knee for it. Dragging the trunk from the closet, cursing at how heavy it was and making a mental note to get herself to a gym, she finally managed to get it at least near the bed.

Popping it open, she could understand why Rocky had asked her to choose. There were things in there that Danni didn't even know what they did let alone if she wanted them used on her. Though the idea of Rocky deciding she should find out had it's appeal. Shaking away that thought, she took a moment to consider her options.

"if your not sure or don't want anything from there let me know "rocky says as she sits up and watches Danni carefully another reason she told Danni no about the chest was because it had harder sex stuff in there and she really didn't like scaring Danni with it

Danni almost snapped that Rocky wasn't going to scare her off if she let her dom side out fully. She knew, somewhere deep down that it was just whispers of irrational jealousy she had felt in the back of her mind as a result of Rocky still dominating subs at the club being amplified by their lack of time together. That and she knew if Rocky really wanted to punish her right now, and not in a fun way, all she'd have to do is say "no" and that they weren't going to do this unlike Danni could behave. It would lead to a severely pissed off Danni, but she knew the possibility still existed.

Glancing up at the hook in the ceiling, Danni grabbed a pair of wrist cuffs designed for that kind of play and the chain that would allow them to be attached at the ceiling and tossed those on the bed. A flogger, riding crop, and paddle joined them and was quickly followed by ankle cuffs and a spreader bar. A second of thought and a blindfold was added to the pile and a pair of nipple clamps which Danni wasn't even sure if she'd like but wanted to try them. Spotting the rope, Danni ran her fingers over it almost longingly, imagining all the intricate ways her fiancee could tie her up before figuring that could wait for another day. Overall she thought her choices were probably pretty tame depending on how Rocky felt like using them. Anything more extreme among her fantasies she felt might require an actual conversation about what she wanted and Danni knew she wasn't up to that right now, even if she wanted those things after weeks of teasing herself with the idea of them.

"i like the choices you made.. but two things one how hard do you want me to be and two and need you to tell me your safe word and that you understand you can use it " rocky said after a while she had been watching Danni from her face to what she pick Rocky knew Danni may want to go harder tonight with may lead to her getting hurt if Rocky didn't ask what she did when she had subs at work all she cared about if they knew they could use there safe word any time but Danni was different in so many ways she was hard headed and Rocky didn't want her to push herself to hard

"Obviously, I'd like not to end up one huge bruise." Danni said dryly, before screwing up her courage and saying, "But I need you not to hold back either. Not in terms of pain but.....there's a part of yourself you hold back every time we play. And it drives me fucking crazy because it's difficult for me to be all in and fully present when you're not. I love how loving and gentle and perfect you are but that's not the only part of you I'm in love with. I love that you can be dominating and demanding of the best from me and won't hesitate to put me in my place or correct me if I do something wrong. I mean, fuck, we discussed that I need that sometimes after I pissed off Claire that time."

That wasn't to say Danni didn't appreciate the concern or understand it was warranted given her tendency to be harder on herself than anyone and to be stubborn, even if sometimes it was just for the sake of being stubborn. Nodding she said, "Yes, I understand I have the right to safeword and will use it if I need to. My safeword is 'lighthouse'."

"i hold back because i don't want to hurt you Danni but only a little because you maybe a sub but a new one at that and putting you in your place when you need it is different and you know that!" rocky said firmly looking Danni right in the way "what you pick are made for pain witch is why i ask you how hard but if you are going to be like that and think i'm holding back for some other reason then your own good when i try something new with you i won't ask !" she added before standing up and kicking that chest away she learn if she did just right it would just move cross the floor like nothing. rocky grab what she need from the bed when she saw Danni was going to say something rocky held up her hand "you are not aloud to speak in less i ask you something or it is your safe word nod if you understand " Rocky says her Dom voice out and hard once she had Danni hanging and

The words 'oh shit' were the only two to come to Danni's as she saw Rocky's reaction to what she said. Thankfully, this was exactly what she wanted and while there was a fair bit of trepidation, there was also relief because she had wanted this for months but had never been able to find the words to ask. She nodded to show she understood and didn't even pretend to resist as she quickly found herself unable to see and hanging by her wrists. Hearing Rocky's dom voice instantly had her wet and before she could even think about it, her mind had slipped into a more submissive place though it was by no means the place where she would obey by command or instinct instead of choice.

Hearing what Rocky whispered sent a shiver through her of pleasure and anticipation and some part of her mind nearly hissed a 'yes' of triumph. "Yes, I understand, mistress."

"good maybe this will make you think twice what you say to me because next time i will just say no " rocky said her voice just hard this time when she spoke no matter how many time Rocky told Danni just to ask her to go harder was madding hopefully next time Danni

Danni thought to herself that Rocky literally tearing off her shirt shouldn't be as hot as it was. Any further thoughts were interrupted by the paddle making contact. Danni jerked forward and took in a harsh breath to keep from swearing at the unexpected blow. After a second she collected herself enough to say, "One. Thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

"good girl" Rocky says and does another just as hard as the first they kept going till Rocky got to 20 and she only stop not out of fear but the paddle Danni pick was one that after a while hurt Rocky arm from swing she put it down on the bed and grab the nipple clamps and put them on Danni hard nipples she then grab the ridding crop next and tap it against Danni pussy "same again bitch but this time it will be on your pussy " Rocky says normally she wouldn't tell people who ask for this what she was going to do next but since danni was new to this she thought she should give warning