LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Danni woke before Rocky, probably because she tended to get a couple more hours per night even if it wasn't the deepest sleep without Rocky near her. Not wanting to wake her up, for the second time that day, Danni began trying to remove herself from Rocky's hold without waking her.

"Can I have a kiss before I start on my paperwork?" Claire asked with her best puppy eyes.

Danni let out a quiet yelp as Rocky pulled her tight to her, not expecting it but snuggled close and waited for her to wake.

Claire was focused on her paper work, carefully reading through contracts for clients, case notes, and memos. The only time she moved was to file something or put it in her out box. She finally broke the silence a couple of hours later. "Do you have the contract they gave you?"

"Look who's finally awake." Danni teased lightly as Rocky's arms were still tight around her, looking up from the puzzle game she was playing on her phone.

"Because if I look over it now, then we can have a work-free night when we get home." Claire explained.

"I know." Danni said sympathetically before kissing her.

"I was thinking we could go out for a nice meal and maybe a movie or something. We haven't had time for a date the last couple of weeks." Claire said.

"I love you." Danni said with the small, soft smile that was reserved for Rocky.

"Then we have plans for tonight." Claire grinned before she turned her focus to Kris's contract, making sure to go over it with an even finer tooth comb than she normally did.

"Not that I'm not loving just laying here with you like this." Danni said as she ran a finger from Rocky's collarbone down between her breasts until it reached the waistband of her sweat pants, "but did you happen to have any other plans for us today?"

"The contract is safe for you to sign." Claire said with a small smile about an hour later, passing it back over.

"And...what..might...those...plans...be?" Danni asked, pausing to kiss her way down the place her finger had just taken between words.

"Just making sure there was no fine print that would screw you over." Claire said.

"I like that plan." Danni smirked before kissing her way back up, she placed kisses up and down Rocky's neck before sucking where her neck met her shoulder until there was a large, obvious mark. Danni then nipped at Rocky's earlobe before making that noise that was somewhere between a purr and a growl. It had only come out once, when she'd visited Rocky at one of her clubs and a sub Danni hadn't okayed had tried to hit on her and Danni had gotten possessive and protective, "Mine."

"Definitely all yours. Even if you haven't staked your claim in a while." Danni said, the pout obvious in her voice since Rocky couldn't see it at the moment. "You need to take care of that sometime soon."

Danni then smirked and teased, knowing it was unwise to poke Rocky's dom side but unable to resist winding her up just a little, "Or maybe you've forgotten how, hmm?"

"But before we can take care of that, I believe there's a much more pressing," Before Rocky could reply to the taunt she moved her thigh between Rocky's legs and put pressure against her groin, "need that I need to take care of. Isn't there?"

Rocky let out a small moan like growl from all Danni teasing as rocky push her hips up first "you know I hate teasing puppy " rocky got out as she grab Danni chin and push her up to face her "maybe you forgot who teases who here " she added using her Dom voice

Danni immediately felt her underwear dampen with arousal as Rocky held her by the chin and called her "puppy" as she tended to in play and her dom voice came out. Normally she'd immediately surrender herself to Rocky's control but she fought off that urge. She wanted to feel it. She, after so long without her partner's loving dominance, needed to feel that side of her wash over her. Needed to feel that energy between them that would make not even a choice to submit as it would be right now, but pure instinct. Danni's eyes darkened even as she teased a little more, "Lately? It's been mostly me teasing myself while you're away at work. Right now? Well, only one of us has a huge fucking mark on their neck making it clear they belong to someone. And it's not me, lover."

Danni initially smirked at Rocky's shock only to yelp as she suddenly found herself on her back with Rocky pinning her down and looking right into her eyes. The sound of her voice sent a visible shiver down her spine and it took everything not to submit right then. She raised her thigh so that she was putting pressure on Rocky's clit again. "Perhaps."