LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

• 2 months later...

Rocky was sitting in Danni office with her legs on the table wearing her classes as she read she knew she had been so busy lately with starting up a new club while she knew it been a lot of work in the pass she never had been with anyone while she did it so she knew that it must of been getting to Danni as well Rocky that they hadn't had sex or play for a while, even though rocky was a Dom she never gotten off by any of the people who pay her even if Danni thought differently at points that just wasn't her she love Danni and wouldn't do anything that could hurt that. That why while not only opening a new club Rocky had been setting up her clients up with new doms that work for Rocky and that she trusted to look after them but she hadn't told Danni that till she made sure they where all taken cared of, right now she just wanted they new club open so her and Danni could go back to normal and start talking about the wedding. "So this is where you been spending most of your nights ?" Rocky ask as she look up with a eyebrow rise it kinda hurt that Danni spent most of her time when she came home in her office but rocky understood she had been so busy with the opening she hardly saw Danni

Danni looked at Rocky, surprised to see her there. "What are you still doing home? I figured you'd either still be asleep or working."

Danni shrugged off her suit jacket and tossed both it and the tie in the general direction of the couch, not really caring whether it made it or not at the moment. She'd hang it up later but right now she was tired both from not sleeping well and from dealing with the chatterbox of a CEO. Sitting in the chair behind the desk, Danni absentmindedly popped open the buttons on her cuffs and rolled her sleeves up to her elbows. Leaning back in her chair, she gave Rocky a small tired grin and shrugged, "You're usually busy with the new club so I figured I'd use the time to get some work done."

"I couldn't sleep and I have people there at the club they are to only call if it a code red for the next two days and that goes for you if that alright since I've miss you so much " Rocky said after watching Danni move around the room and sit In front of her, Rocky could tell Danni hadn't been sleep and neither had Rocky if she was being truthful rocky drop her legs from Danni desk and just open her arms letting Danni know she could cuddle with her if she wanted " I won't for much longer I swear " she said her voice soft

Danni moved forward and cuddled into Rocky, her arms wrapping around her automatically. She nuzzled Rocky's neck for a moment, clearly having missed her, before she said, "I know, club is opening soon."

It took a moment for her to process that Rocky had told everyone not to call either of them unless it was an emergency for the next two days, but once it sunk in, she pulled back to look at her. "I've missed you too. A couple of days where I might actually get a little more time with you sounds nice."

Rocky smiles when Danni says that "it will also I found a my last sub a new Dom so after the club opens I will have more time for us " Rocky mumbles into Danni hair but she knew Danni would hear her

Danni was surprised by that, but if the way her arms tightened around Rocky was any indication, happy to have her to herself. Still she said, "You didn't have to do that."

Kris was sent in, as Claire had already instructed to happen unless she was with a client. After wrapping up her phone call, Claire smiled at Kris, "Hey there, how'd the meeting with your editor go?"

Danni kissed Rocky's neck before letting out a sound that was almost a purr as Rocky began running her fingers through her hair.

"Smart woman." Claire said with a wink after Kris said she'd let her look it over first. Her firm had had more than one potential case they had to turn away because the idiot signed something they shouldn't have. Claire smiled as Kris set out lunch. "Thanks for bringing me lunch, love. I definitely prefer anything you make over what will get ordered in."

Danni playfully nipped where Rocky's neck met her shoulder in response.

Claire dug into the food, having only had a granola bar for breakfast, enjoying the comfortable silence as she and Kris both ate.

"I'm marrying you, you idiot. I know you well enough to know when your smirking." Danni teased, rolling her eyes slightly as she nipped at her again followed by a kiss on the same spot.

"Sounds more productive than the rest of my day." Claire grinned in motioned to the stack of paperwork in her in box.

"Ouch I'm hurt babe why must you be so mean " rocky said laughing she then moans lightly from the bite Rocky then pushes Danni back lightly to make sure she could see Danni face before kissing her

Danni's eyes had darkened a little when Rocky moaned. She found herself moaning into the kiss when Rocky lightly bit and tugged at her lower lip.

"You can stay if you want, but it's probably going to be boring." Claire said.

"And what if I don't want to nap?" Danni asked with a slightly challenging smirk, having fought the urge to push at those around her in response to the lack of time Rocky had had to dominate her they way she wanted and frankly, sometimes needed. She knew though that a nap would be a good idea as Rocky looked tired and she new Rocky could read her well enough to know she needed to catch up on some sleep as well. Besides, things would be more....fun, if they both had the energy a nap would give them.

"Both of those sound a lot more fun than my boring paperwork. If you have your drawing stuff with you, you could probably work on that for your book but I wouldn't recommend playing here since a colleague could come in." Claire said with a soft smile at the mention of Kris's little side.

"Then if you fall asleep while I fuck you then you won't get a fun spanking " rocky said simply as she wrap her hands around Danni before standing up and carrying her to the bedroom and dropping Danni on the bed "get ready for a nap Danni " rocky said smoothly

Danni felt a shiver go down her spine at not just the threat, well promise really, but at the way Rocky had picked her up and placed her where she wanted her before giving her an order with the clear expectation Danni would listen. God, she'd been wanting that, the casual way Rocky took charge with her, for weeks. She had to fight down the urge to put up enough resistance that Rocky would get that look in her eye and the dominant side of her came out. It was almost palpable in those moments, the dominant vibe Rocky could give off, and when it washed over her, Danni found her submissive side coming out and responding without any conscious control on her part. The thought alone had her almost squirming with arousal before Rocky's voice brought her out of her thoughts.

Remembering she had been given an order, and that both of them needed sleep right now, Danni began undressing until she was in just her white undershirt and her black boxer briefs. That would do for a nap, she thought.

"It'd be cute though. Getting to see you play on the floor while I worked. It would certainly make my day more enjoyable." Claire teased, finding Kris's reaction adorable.

Rocky watch Danni glad it didn't take a lot to make Danni listen to her rocky pulls back the covers still fully dress "get in to bed Danni " rocky says once Danni in bed rocky tucks her in before changing and getting into bed herself

The moment Rocky was in bed, Danni cuddled close to her, one arm wrapping possessively around her fiancee's middle.

"I'm sorry, love. You don't realize how cute you are when you blush. Or pout for that matter." Claire said sincerely. "I really do appreciate the food made with love."