LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"How about a nice spanking, hmm? Is that the kind of 'punishment' my good girl wanted?" Claire asked as she began stroking Kris's hair again.

Danni took one look at rocky's pout and gave in.

"We haven't discussed if punishments for not being a good girl is something you're okay with." Claire reminded Kris. She didn't want to accidentally hurt Kris or do something her fiancee didn't want or wasn't okay with.

Danni took Rocky's hand and smiled. "I missed you too."

"Well, why don't we try a fun spanking and see if you like that." Claire suggested as she guided Kris over her lap. "Then next time you feel like being naughty, we'll try a proper punishment spanking."

Danni wrapped her arm around Rocky and kissed her forehead.

Claire's response took the form of a light spank. Hard enough for Kris to feel it but light enough to only create a light sting.

Danni absentmindedly played with Rocky's hair as they cuddled.

"Do you want more or do you want to be a good girl and ask me nicely to take care of this?" Claire asked she she teased Kris's lower lips, feeling how wet she was.

Danni let Rocky sleep, taking the opportunity to watch her.

"I don't know. It wasn't very nice for you to tease me earlier, was it?" Claire smirked as she continued teasing Kris.

Danni ended up drifting off as well after about a half hour of watching Rocky sleep.

"Are you ever going to do it again if I let you cum?" Claire asked, her voice having a slight growl as she watches Kris try to fuck herself on her fingers.

Danni snuggled closer to Rocky as she felt her move.