LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"What happen for that long blank patch in my mind no..." Kris then began to explain what happen yesterday as she drew "your lucky claire save your ass given how mad I was " she added at the end still sounding normal

"You know it's freaky that you sound so calm, right?" Danni muttered, knowing Kris would probably be able to hear her. "I...do you want an explanation or should I skip straight to the apology?"

Danni nervously walked in and took a seat near where Kris had set her coffee. Seeing that Kris wanted an explanation, Danni took a deep breath, "Just, let me get all of the explanation out before you asked questions."

Danni began with how Kris had been in a bad place before the tapes and Danni had been newly sober and in a wheel chair and hadn't wanted to even really be in the same room as Kris as she was hurting not only over losing the woman she had thought was the love of her life but also because she'd lost her best friend. Because being around Kris had hurt and even after all the time since they had broken up by then, Danni's heart had still been shattered at the time. She then explained how even then, she hadn't been able to stomach the idea of hurting little Kris by avoiding her and so Danni had sucked it up and been there. And that by the time Rachel un-hypnotized Kris, Danni had actually grown quite fond of her and had mastered being around Kris and not feeling pain. Then came the part of the explanation that was vital - why Danni hadn't said a word afterwards. It came down to the fact that in the beginning, Danni hadn't been at all sure about big Kris or whether they could rebuild their friendship and so she hadn't said a word because she didn't think it was her place or business. And then once they became friends again, and they both started rebuilding their lives and finding happiness, Danni hadn't wanted to mess that up. Danni had been worried what knowing might do to the new happy Kris and selfishly hadn't wanted to risk losing her best friend and one of the few people she considered family.

"I just...I didn't know what to say in the beginning and then I didn't know if I should even bother saying anything after that."

Edited by musicaddict

Kris sat there listening and thinking while she let Danni explain after handing Danni some coffee as she lean back and drank before saying "you should of told me when you saw how bad I was when someone said that word Danni. I remember what I was like before the types you do know that I just don't remember a huge gap because of them witch scares me still .but I'm not blaming you I was more upset and angry at the thought that you only became my friend again out of pity ." Kris says truthfully while playing the coffee cup

"Yeah the only thing I ask her about it is how she knew when she said the ring you forgot to take it off I simply said after that. That I didn't and left " Kris says simply

" yeah you remember the two girls in the first short story of the book well I'm going to carry on there story " Kris says explaining everything while showing Danni the drawings again

"Gee, thanks." Danni said dryly, but knew she could be an asshole as proven with the incident with Claire. "Anything else we need to talk about before I go home to my paperwork and numbers?"

"Not really just read the first story again " kris said simply she never told Danni but the first couple in the book where like kris and Danni some things where change for with them being in there teens and not adults but pretty much them with a few things left out and change