LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"No, Kris. I think Danni genuinely loves you and maybe that's why she didn't say anything. Maybe she didn't know what or if she should say anything and thought later that knowing would just hurt you." Claire said. "You're her best friend, Kris."

"Good girl." Claire whispered and switched out Kris's thumb with a pacifier, saying it wasn't as bad for Kris's teeth before kissed Kris's cheek before falling asleep for the night.

Claire left early the next morning for a case, leaving Kris a note saying that she'd left a plate with breakfast covered in the microwave for her and a reminder to talk to Danni.

Danni answered her phone with barely a glance, focusing more on the paperwork in front of her than anything. "I didn't think you were aware I owned a cellphone. What's wrong?"

"Oh." Danni said as it was all she could force out. She suspected she had just gone very pale and shakily set the pen in her hand down. Was Kris angry? Upset? did she never want to speak to her again? Danni shoved her panic aside and nervously asked, "You - uh - you remember?"