LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Rachel sighed, having known this day would come. She muttered under her breath, assuming Danni had finally told Kris, "Damn it, Danielle."

"Yes, Kris. I did." Rachel admitted at a more audible volume.

"Once, and I thought that may have been an after effect. I didn't know it was still happening." Rachel sighed. "Could be your mind is trying to remember but is running into the memory block and well, instant headache I suppose."

"I can remove it. There's a tape for it." Rachel said. "Not that I'd recommend it since you seem to have done better without the memories in comparison to how you were before, but it's your choice."

Claire rubbed Kris's back soothingly as she glared at Rachel, clearly not appreciating that her fiancee's pain was a result of the tapes.

"Well, it's the tapes or you try and see if a professional hypnotist can remove the block." Rachel said.

"Then don't complain about the headaches. You can have the headaches with the block or no headaches and no block." Rachel said with a shrug, helpless to do anything for the headaches. "There's no other option."