LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"She's in love with your sister. She loves you. Like another little sister." Danni rolled her eyes. "Is any of this getting through that thick skull of yours?"

"I still disagree. But it's not my place to do anything about that." Rachel sighed and laid down. "Or maybe I'll just be the one to go to the bar next time. We should probably go after them. They don't need to be out while they're sick."

" well i don't need a other big sister i got a use less one already" Kris says not really meaning it and then hits Danni again hurting her hand and Danni arm" well i get it from you"

" im sorry " i say with a whimper " and there at the park i know my sister she goes there to think by the lake " i say like it was nothing new

"And that right there, that's why Rachel had to fight so hard not to pull you over her knee like she would with me." Danni sighed, knowing she didn't mean it. wincing, Danni rubbed her arm.

"Well if they catch something worse, I'll have no sympathy." Rachel shrugged and grabbed a book she was reading.

" and thats what there" kris says when she rubs her hand it was really starting to hurt

" i'll go get them then i guess" i get up and walk to the door and look back then keep walking down to the living room and call Kris phone when she picks up " come home now!" i yell down the phone

after Kris picks up her phone and had jenny yell at to get home " ok we will " Kris gets up and hangs up and starts walking home

" you know what i don't care ok drop it NOW!" Kris yells the last word

i look at both at them and say to Danni " go up stairs now i have to deal with my sister"

when Danni leaves i grab Kris by the ear and pull her to the living room i sit down and pull her over my lap and i pull down her diaper and give her 20 hard spanking leaving her sobbing and her bum red i pull up her diaper and leave her sobbing on living room floor with out saying anything i go to mine and Rachel room and just lay on the bed

" nothing im just sleepy im going to sleep" i say not looking at you i close my eyes and tries to sleep

Kris keeps sobbing for a bit longer then gets up and goes to her room with tears still running down her face she opens her door never even looking at Danni she craws into bed and covers her self right to the top of her head with the covers and close her eyes and tries to sleep but both sisters couldn't

Rachel looked at Jenny for a moment and kissed her quickly before getting up and walking into the girls' room. Seeing Danni look at the lump under the covers worried, she nods at her that she'll take care of it. Sitting gently on the edge of the bed, she tugs down the covers until she can see Kris's face. She only needed one look to know what had happened. Seeing her crying was and knowing she'd been punished was enough for Rachel to soften and forgive her.

Pulling Kris into her lap, she held her for a moment, just rubbing her back. Finally after a minute or two, she stood and picked up Kris with her. Carrying her into the master bedroom, she set the girl down in the middle of the bed. She knew from experience Jenny probably felt a bit guilty and Danni always needed some reassurance whenever Rachel had to spank her. Laying down next to Kris, she continued rubbing her back to comfort her.

i was in a light sleep when Rachel was with Kris when i feel the bed move again i turn over and see Rachel laying next to Kris rubbing her back

i just turn back over to go back to sleep i couldn't really care what they did anymore

Kris try to move away when Rachel pull her on to her lap and when she pick her up and when she set her down in the middle of her sisters and Rachel bed laying down next to her rubbing her back was to much for Kris " what are you doing Rachel don't see she doesn't want me in here also you don't like me " she tries to leave the room only to get pulled back

"I know I'm hard on you. But I do care about you, believe it or not." Rachel said, looking Kris in the eyes so she would know she was telling the truth. "And like it or not, you're stuck with me....unless your sister comes to her senses and dumps me."

"But as today is not that day, you're going to lay here and let yourself be comforted even if it is by me. And don't say you aren't upset because I can tell you are." Rachel told her, figuring if Jenny didn't want Kris in their room she could either say something or get over it.

i didn't say anything i just my thumb in my mouth and go to sleep just wanting this day to end so i could to work

kris gives up and lays back down not saying anything she looks at her sister and smile when she see her sucking her thumb she look at Rachel and whispers " ok how you not know about that plz tell me you took a pic of her coz she dose look very cute and u know thats not good for her right"

Rachel shook her head. She hadn't taken a picture, but Kris was right. Jenny did look cute. Maybe she would take a picture once Jenny was less likely to wake up.

"Yeah, but I can't do anything about it." Rachel whispered back.

" wow and your meant to be smart " Kris says with a smile showing Rachel she was only kidding " um... well you do what are mum does to her give her a dummy i don't think she'll care as long as she sucking on something " she says looking down " you know i didn't mean that mean stuff right?" she ask Rachel

Rachel rolled her eyes and ruffled Kris's hair at the joke. Thinking for a moment, she supposed she could give a pacifier a try. Turning her attention back to Kris when she spoke, she wasn't sure if she was refering to what she said to Jenny or something else. She asked, "What mean stuff?"

"I know." Rachel said, being honest. "But, you still shouldn't say them. Particularly when you know it hurts Jenny. And I owe you an apology. I...should not have phrased things how I did or made that particular threat."

"I've done it it was the only i could get my mum to see that jenny was a live to coz if i didn't jenny would just be not there you what i mean " Kris tried to say what she meant but couldn't fine the word to say it " its fine Rachel i forgive you " she hugs her

Rachel nodded in understanding and hugged her back, kissing the top of her head as she did. "You may want to keep me away from your mum next time I have to deal with her."

"I won't do anything." Rachel promised. "Relax. I just may have a few choice words to describe how she's treated Jenny if she were to pull any of that in front of me."

"Now then, can you either let me up or go grab me the bag next to your dresser?" Rachel asked as that was the shopping bag with the pacifiers in it.