LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"Of course, I'm not going to take her near Kris. I'd prefer she didn't relapse and I think she's nearing the point where she can start to move on and date again." Rachel said, smirking at Jenny's pout.

"Sure thing. Though if I go see her, you'll have to take Danni to her meeting." Rachel said, though Jenny usually took her anyway. Given her fiancee's history with drugs, she understood that part of Danni better than Rachel does.

" that's fine i was going to take her anyway " I said I then get off the bed and go out the room then come back and hand Rachel a gift for kris " here its fro kris so don't open it ok " I say with a soft smile

Rachel smiled and gladly snuggled into her. Things had gotten strained between them over the last six months at times not to mention that first month Kris was gone. It was great that they were finally getting back to where they should be.

" I love you Rachel " I mumble into her hair and keep cuddling her sleepily I hadn't been sleeping well or at all since kris left so just laying here with Rachel in my arms made me smile and sleepy

Rachel smirked at that and whispered to Jenny. "I expect you to continue that later."

"Could the two of you not have eyesex in front of me?" Danni teased, though she was happy to see them back at that point.