LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

" yeah that the Dr said that talking to her would help but still I was told to maybe if she had family that she would come around sooner " the girl said then left

I just shrug at that and keep holding danni hand

"She needs help, Jen. She's determined to shut us all out and if her roommate hadn't been there?" Rachel shook her head, not wanting to imagine that. "This ends now. She gets help and then she moves back in. She can throw all the tantums she wants, I'm not going to let her destroy herself lioke this anymore then I let Danni get away with it by drinking." Rachel said. "That being said, she's still not allowed to even think of Danni in a romantic or sexual way ever again."

" true but her roommate also said she hadn't touch a drop to drink and been mute all this time so what change tonight " I say and nod about talking to the doctor " ok you go I'll stay here " I stay where I am in till Rachel comes back

"I don't know. We could always try another therapy place. Since she cut herself and it looks like attempted suicide whther it was or not, they wouldn't release her until she had gotten the help she needed." Rachel said.