LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"no " kris was the only word kris let out softly then left again she ended up at the bar just like she wanted and started drinking right away

I came down a lot later still half a sleep I go over to Rachel and hug her

" ok well she a grown up and doesn't live here anymore " I say with a sigh

It was almost half a year later when kris go a call on her phone " who the hell calling at 2:30 am " kris says down the phone as she rubs her head kris hadn't talk to anyone in her past sine the night the her head got cut open

"Danni's in the hospital." Rachel's voice was emotionless and at this point, any sympathy she had for Kris was long gone. "Just thought you should know."

And with that, Rachel hung up and returned to sitting next to Jenny.

" why you calling me I haven't seen you lot in almost half a fucking year its got nothing to do with me " kris yelled down the phone before Rachel hang up then slam down the phone

" what did kris say " I ask shyly knowing that's who Rachel called

"That it has nothing to do with her. Fuck it, I tried and at this point? I don't really want her near Danni. She's barely a month sober and the last thing she needs is for Kris to hurt her again." Rachel said, clearly frustrated, though it was clear it was more at the situation and not at all directed at Jenny.

" she won't come near us anyway and I wouldn't let her near danni anyway " I say in anger also at kris as I lean on Rachel

Kris sat in her living room drinking her self so she can pass out and her roommate had to take her in hospital as this was the first time kris roommate had to take her in the funny thing was she sat next to Rachel

" friend my roommate pass out after she got a phone call she hasn't had a drop to drink in almost half a year so I don't know what happen she cut her wrists open badly again and started drinking " the girl ramble clearly scared and not sure what to do she then ask " what about friend or family "

"My little sister. Got sideswiped by a drunk driver. Ironic considering she's a moneth sober." Rachel said placing a calming hand on the girl's shoulder. "Relax and take a deep breath. You did everything you could right and got her here."

" fuck I'm sorry to hear that " the girl said and ment it she just took a deep breath " yeah I know all I got was her yelling the danni of her ex that she still loves and tries to call every day then chickens out as she then starts sobbing on the floor I feel bad for her last time she saw her my roommate came home with a head wound and dead inside " the girl ramble again out of fear then added in the end " I never even heard her talk again intill this night "

"Funny enough that same girl is the reason my little sister spent half a year drinking." Rachel's tone shifted and while still sympathetic towards the roommate was a bit cold towards Kris. "I didn't know Kris had a roommate. Then again, I didn't know if she was even still in the state."

" her childhood up intill one mouth ago " the girl said as she look down as she didn't feel right talking about kris this way " um is she ok she hasn't said anything yet " the girl whisper to Rachel about Jenny

" hi I'm looking for the friend or family of a girl called danni " the droctor said

" we are the family of danni me and Rachel how is she " I ask

" she fine just a broken arm and leg that all she very lucky " the droctor said

" no why would I my sister all ready wash her hand of us long ago " I say and go into danni room

" um.... Nice meeting you I'll let you know about kris if you like " the girl said shyly at Rachel as she looks down