LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"Yeah, baby girl. The doctor did it while you were out. He made sure to give me a sheet of paper with instruction on caring for them and you'll have to come back in two weeks to get them removed." Rachel said, lightly stroking Kris's hair with her other hand while being careful so the it wouldn't hurt Kris.

" two weeks to get them out ok I'll right a note on that and put it next to my phone when I get home " kris mumble sleepily and started to close her eyes again from the luck of food and sleep and also drinking every night kris ended up pass out again

Rachel sighed at that but smiled slightly. Making sure Kris could leave, Rachel picked the girl up and managed to get her in the car without waking her. Getting her home, into some pjs, and tucked into bed was a little more difficult but with some help from Jenny they managed not to wake her.

" did you knock her out rach " I ask as I was in to much shock to say anything before

Kris lay there pass out never waking onces all her stuff was still there as kris never came back to the house once in till to night that is

"No. She took one look at the needle and passed out. She woke up for a bit after that and then I'm not sure if she passed out or fell asleep." Rachel said, smiling at the sight of Kris back in her own bed.

Rachel smiled and got up. She took a moment to tuck Danni into bed. Her sister had moved into the guest room from the night Kris left and Rachel couldn't fault her for trying to move on. Once Danni was asleep, she check on Kris once more. When she came back to the bedroom, she had a bottle of warm milk and asked, "What do you want me to read to you?"