LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"You're not planning on doing anything stupid are you?" Danni said, remembering the last time she heard those words. Still an honest drunk, she continued, "Because seriously Kris, you already fucking broke me possibly beyond any kind of repair, now you want to kill me and our sisters as well?"

" look i don't live with you lot anymore but if you must know I was talking to the bar owner and I got a new job at the bar so I can go back to school " kris said only half lying to danni when the got to the hours kris knock on the door

"Yeah, you made that clear." Danni said, looking down again as she tried not to cry. "They may not be able to hear you, Jen and Rach are having a much needed conversation. Look, just go. If I die or whatever then it's not like it matters."

" fucking hell just give me your key " kris says then just grab danni key and open the door and push danni inside and took her to the couch and a just as kris was about to leave kris ran in to Rachel and fell on the and bang her head

Rachel's first instinct was to act like a mother and kneeel down and make Kris was okay. She had just started to do so when she caught herself. Standing back up fully, she asked, "You oay, Kristin?"

" I'm fine " kris said and rub her head not caring that's there was blood she just got up and said simply " I just brought danni home I'm going now and worry about seeing me again I'm not going to be around bye " kris walk to the door still holding the back of her head

"Oh no you don't. Sit down, little girl." Rachel's tone was stern and parental. To hell with it. She had tried Jenny's way of letting Kris come around and it hadn't worked. Time for her method of making Kris grow up and deal with it. "You're not leaving this house with your head bleeding. In fact, the only place you're going is the hospital because you just took a fall hard enough to crack the back of your head open."

" your not my mum Rachel now like I said before I'm going and not coming back and so what if my fucking bleeding if it was anything bad I wouldn't be able to walk or talk or even stand " kris said getting into Rachel face then turn around again

No, I'm not." Rachel agreed. "Because your mother is a bitch, and unlike her I care about you. Now then, you can shut me out and hate me, you've done it before, but I still consider you my little girl and I am not letting you leave while possibly injured now sit down."

Kris look at Rachel like she was ready to hurt the girl but then saw how worried and up set Jenny was so kris walks pass them and sits down as away she could get away from them " ok I'm fucking sitting down happy but its not stoping the bleeding on my head so what do you want " kris said in a heart less voice and tap her foot as she waited

"I'll stay here. You've already made it clear you don't want me in your life." Danni said before starting to head upstairs.

Rachel stopped her. "Hey, eat first."

"Rach-"

"No. You know the rules." Rachel said, smiling just a little when Danni nodded and headed to the kitchen. Turning her attention back to Kris and Jenny, she asked, "Shall we?"

" I'll stay here .... Kris wouldn't want me there anyway " I say and go to the kitchen looking down

" yes let's go I don't need to lose anymore blood " kris said as she tap her foot not caring about the other two

Rachel sakes her head at Kris but leads her to the car. Voicing how disappointed she was in her wouldn't help.

Danni was staring in the open fridge when Jenny entered the kitchen, trying to think of something she actually felt like eating.

" fine what ever after that you leave me " kris said and walk in she told the person at the front what had happen and went in next as kris sat there the Dr came in with the needle kris couldn't act like a bitch anymore and pass out

Rachel sat there and held Kris's hand, just sitting there. It was the first time in two months she had spent any kind of time with Kris and she only just realized that she had missed it as much as Jenny had. Seeing her start to come to, she said softly, "Hey sweetie."