LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"oh your fucking kidding right the sun not even out yet " well that was a lie as kris hid her head under the covers when danni started to wake her

i left for work a while ago but i was still thinking things about last night

Rachel sent Jenny a text saying she loved her from her desk at the office before going back to work and ignoring her boss berating a co-worker.

"Nope." Danni said with a grin and began bouncing on the bed on her knees. "Up!"

kris pack the diaper bag for her and danni then took danni hand and walk down to the car and got in and started to drive "ok im letting you know now if he kills you danni im not helping you " kris said with a smile

Once they arrived at Dave's apartment, Danni got out her keys and opened the door. Telling Kris to stay in the living room, she made her way further into the apartment.

Bouncing on the bed the same way she had with Kris, she yelped and ran out of the door with Dave giving chase. After a few minutes, she found herself pinned on the couch and David on top on her and tickling her. "Kris, help!"

A woman only a couple of years older than them watched them from the entrance to the living room from the hall and shard a look with Kris. "Amazing, isn;t it? How those two revert to five year-olds in just seconds of being around each other?"

kris shook her head when danni ask for help then turn facing the woman who kris thought must be dave girlfriend and said "i wish i could say no but i know i'll be lying so yeah it is " then added " sorry im kris danni girlfriend and you are ?" kris said

"Melissa." She answered with an amused smile. "So, you're the famous Kris? It's funny. I was expecting you to be the second coming or a greek goddess based on Danielle's descriptions."

Danni shot Mel a look and blushed as Dave let her have a quick moment to breathe. Soon though she was lost to her laughter and blushing for a different reason as she diaper grew warm.

"Alright, David. Let her breathe." Mel laughed as he reluctantly stopped tickling Danni and instead gave her a quick hug before sitting up.

Once Mel was sitting next to him, he shifted his attention to Kris and offered his hand. "I'm David. Pleasure to finally meet you."

"It's fine. I'm used to it and have done it a few times to her." David said with a grin. "So...what are your intentions towards my best friend?"

"Dave!" Danni shot him a look.

"Oh, like you didn't grill Mel?" David said knowingly.