LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris just felt so safe in rachel as she drank her bottle kris giggled in her mine at that part even when the bottle was done kris lay in rachel arms for a while longer then moved so she was now laying on the bed again "thanks rachel for doing that for me " kris said and smile up at her

kris smile more and cuddled into rachel again

i walk in to the house and walk up stairs i see kris and danni door open so i look in and smile at what i see 3 happy girls that i love but i couldn't help but joke " hey rachel if this is you way of telling me you want kids i get the message " i then start laughing but not in a mean way as everyone knew out kris danni and i. i was the biggest baby and rachel one one baby hehe as she has told me

i suck my bottom lip out and shook it "meanie rachel " i said with a pout and cuddled with danni

kris giggled and said "your told her something she didn't like rachel " kris look up at rachel and cuddle her and kris teddy as kris pick it up again

i mumble and grumble out of the room to change in to one of my thick diapers after i do i get my paci and suck on that i then come back in in one of my bed tops and go back to laying next to danni and cuddling her

kris giggles at jenny the whole time "yep you were right 3 kid you have rachel " kris says to her

"some times but when i just think it i think you know and act grown up when i need you to hun why do you ask " kris said as she looks at danni then adds "and your allways grown up when it comes to sex so its all good " kris then giggles at danni face

Danni smirked at that before becoming serious again. She did usually pick up on when Kris needed Danni to knock it off and she would always do so. "I don't think Rachel has that with Jenny. I mean, I think she loves Jenny no matter what but she doesn't get much time with the woman she fell in love with. And I don't think she's been getting laid much either recently."

"hmmm maybe your right i feel bad for both of them " kris says with a sigh

i wake a hour later and smile at rachel who right next to me reading i take my dummy out and take rachel book away and throw them both on the ground i then pin rachel to the bed and kisses her deeply " i wanted to do that before but i need the nap and the girls look so cute i kinda didn't want to tell them i was taking you way so we could have sex " i then kisses rachel again

"well i love you for starts and i felt you were getting a little fed up of babying me witch im fine with if you are and i also want to show you im still the same woman you feel in love with " i said and smile down at her

"yeah i was thinking the same thing " kris said