LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris blush more at the kisses on the head so she took a deep breath "i don't know why but you make me feel younger then i am and not in the same way as danni and jenny if you know what i mean " kris said softly and look down

"Kris, I'm a sub with a fondness for ageplay, spanking, and a number of other things. Trust me, I'm not is a position to judge." Danni explained. "And Rachel's always been more of a mom to me than my mother so I get how you could see her that way. I mean, I named my kid after her."

"As for how you figure things out? I have no idea." Danni shrugged.

"true i guess you lucky you have someone like that growing up i didn't yeah i know jenny did take a lot for me when i was younger but she never look after me like rachel did with you " kris said then sigh

"well thats a first time for you " kris said as danni did have some way to all ways help kris

"Yeah, I'm well aware how lucky I was to have Rachel to raise me." Danni nodded. "Maybe you could just force yourself to talk to her. She's not going to judge or tease you. She probably just wants you to feel more comfortable with her."

"It's odd? You've got a sister that spends more time than not regressed, which has to drive Rachel crazy now that I think about it, and a girlfriend that's well....me." Danni said. "I'd think you'd be used to odd."

"meant talking to rachel about you know but know that you said that about jenny and what it must do to rachel doesn't help danni " kris said then hit danni on the arm "and the hits for calling your self odd i do want to marry you one day you know " kris smiled at the end then got her self another beer

Danni grinned when Kris said she intended to marry her. "I just meant that Rachel probably doesn't get to spend much time with Jenny as her girlfriend, well fiancee, instead of as her babysitter. Seriously, Kris. You'll feel better once you talk to her and it's all in the open."

"no i wont danni what you just pointed out made me more worried to talk to her " kris said and started to drink her beer "and your wrong jenny wasn't like is in till not that long ago so rachel not all ways been jenny babysitter "

"I know that, it's just been the last two months but still." Danni said before rolling her eyes. "Look, Rachel doesn't care if you or I have regressive tendencies. Heck I think she enjoys taking care of us."