LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"then maybe thats the reason maybe she feel embarrassed and shy around you as she see you maybe like that hun but doesn't want to say anything or i dont know really " i said and then let out a other yawn

kris laugh and did just that she then heard her phone beep and look at the message she got "hey we have no school " kris said and look at danni

i work up with a jump and saying and things as i was late for work then hit my head "OW!"

"What?" Danni was now completely awake and ran, well waddled really as the double diaper was pretty wet, downstairs after Kris to watch as well.

"I'm working from home today. I don't have any meetings." Rachel shrugged.

kris was still there as the showed the story on the news "who the fuck would do that to a school " she ask to no one really as she didn't know danni was there yet

i nodded then went to shower change and dress "ok got to go see you to nigh and remember talk to kris " i said then kisses rachel deeply as i leave fast to work

as soon as danni sat down kris stood up and carried her up stairs and change danni out of her wet diapers in to a dry one "ok im going shower you go tell rachel whats happen ok " kris said and kissed danni deeply

Rachel gave Danni a look.

Danni said she was going to go get a drink and left the room, realizing Rachel wanted to talk to Kris.

after a few minutes of rubbing her back, Rachel asked, "Care to tell me why you're always so shy around me?"

kris look shock when danni left the room and was going to go her self with danni intill rachel started rubbing her back "i-im not shy around you who says im shy im not shy like at all " kris said well more like trying to get out of this by saying anything