LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"mmmmm you should be " kris whisper into danni ear then kissed danni neck. kris smiled and said "we got lots of time and i know somewhere were no one goes " before danni could say anything kris was all ready taking danni by the hand to the other end of the school to were no one goes

kris closed the door and had a evil smile and said "now what should i do with you babe...oh i know " she then turn danni around so danni back was facing kris she then push danni down on to a table and pulled danni pants down and diaper witch was wet kris then spank danni ass hard and keep going with the spanking

"Ow!" Danni yelped at how hard the spank was, her face still a little red from the slightly mocking look Kris had given her at discovering her diaper was wet. As the hard spanks continued, Danni tried to move. "What did I do?"

Danni's bottom was a nice dark pink, on the verge of red, when the spanking stopped. To her private embarrassment she was already wet when Kris went to rub. Still, she made no move to get up from the table and in fact moved so that Kris would have complete access.

kris lick all of danni juices up not missing any she then got up and flip danni over on the table kris then got out a new diaper and diapered danni nice and tight "that was fun danni " kris the kissed danni on the lips when she tested blood she look at danni and said "aww danni did you make you lip bleed you poor thing "

Danni was surprised by how tight the diaper was taped on, able to feel it pressed against her. Oh well, at least it was one of the thin ones. At Kris's comment, Danni finally became aware just how hard she had bitten herself and playfully pouted as she nodded.