LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"no its not danni if i was picking on jenny Rachel would tell me off so if you have to wear one so will i ok" kris kisses danni cheek take the bib off her and sits down

i wake up some more and nod my head i get up and go to the kitchen and sit down

i yawn and look at kris and danni "about time you to got together wow you two where slow at finding out that you like each over" i say with a giggle

kris blushes and say " shut up jenny "

i just laugh a little bit more then start to eat but give and nod ans smile letting her know well done

"I thought Danni was going to lose it before you figured it out." Rachel smirked at Kris, knowing that was the reason for her sister's on and off moodiness for the last year or so.

kris look down still felling bad about that and danni knew that at the end when everyone else was done eating kris had eat every little and was just playing with her food never looking up

when i was done i stand up and give Rachel a kiss on the cheek " it was great Rachel thanks " and walk to the living room and starts watching cartoons again she knew kris was up set and was going to try and think of something to help her out

Rachel stood up and took the dishes to the sink. before she got started on them, she kissed the top of Kris's head. she whispered to her, "Everything happens at the exact time it's meant to. No sooner or later. Don't beat yourself up."

As her sister did the dishes, Danni grabbed Kris's hand and lead her uptairs. Having Kris lay down, Danni laid down next to her, her head on Kris's shoulder.

kris didn't say anything and just let danni pull her along after a little time kris had tears in her eyes but still didn't say anything

i was just watching cartoon like a little kid not even seeing Rachel come in

Rachel stopped in the doorway for a moment. Taking a moment to process everything, she sat next to Jenny and pulled her into her lap.

Danni eventually looked up. Seeing the tears in Kris's eyes, she frowned and kissed her. "What's wrong, love?"

"nothing " kris says and turns away she could get off her mine how much she hurt danni by dating so many guys

kris starts cry and hides her face into danni chest "im so so so sorry that i hurt you i didn't know how you felt but i never had sex with any of the guys i dated " she sobs into danni chest

i blush shyly when Rachel sits me on her lap " hey babe sorry do you want me to put something else on " i ask looking at her

"I'm fine. Watch what you want." Rachel told her with a smile.

"Ssh, love. You have nothing to be sorry for. You had no idea, I never told you and did my best not to let on." Danni said as she hed her and rubbed her back. "I'm not angry or upset. We're together now. I only wish your first time could have been more romantic, but I don't regret making love to you last night either."

kris just keep sobbing after a long time she finely cried her self out "last night was the best thing that ever happen and i wouldn't change it for anything danni " she said after a long time

"really ! ok thank you babe" i turn back around leaning into Rachel i start watching cartoons again with a smile on my face

Danni just nodded and kissed her gently.

Rachel smiled to herself, mentally laughing a bit, though not at Jenny. Stretching out on the couch, she watched her girlfriend watch cartoons.

i keep watching cartoons in till i started feeling sleepy again but just shaked mt head to keep a wake i been sleeping to much yesterday i will stay a wake now i said to my self i keep sucking my thumb when i was watching not really care now it felt right to do it

i pout " but whats about the cartoons i don't want to misses them" knowing i wasn't going to win do it anyway as soon as my eyes where close i was out like a light

Danni frowned at how red her eyes were. Sitting up slightly, she kissed Kris gently before wiping away the one or two stray tears that hadn't made their way to her shirt.