LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Danni said, seeing her lookign down. "and I promise, that will be the last time I speak of it....other than when I tease Rachel."

" huh whats does us being together got to do with it " kris ask kinda lost she walk back to the bed room when she see her sis come out of hers and Rachel's room and looks down and tries not to blush or laugh

"Are you saying you never told Rachel any embarrassing stories about Jenny or showed her embarrassing photos?" Danni asked.

Hearing the conversation Rachel stopped and quirked an eyebrow.

kris into the bedroom leaving half open " well yeah i have you been there when i said some but nothing really intill yesterday and yes photos to coz i shown you them why?"

i whisper to Rachel "what they going on about?"

"The minute Rachel finds out we're together, she will probably try to tell you every embarrassing story and show you every photo as payback for how many times I embarrassed her in front of Jenny when they started dating." Danni explained, having no idea their sisters were standing there.

Rahcel smirked and nodded, already planning.

"oh god what would jenny do then" kris shakes her head thinking of what both sisters would

"i'm not that evil you know i am nice and by the way we are happy for you " i smile when she opens the door standing in front of kris and danni holding Rachel hand still sucking on the pacifier

"I'm happy for you as well." Rachel agreed, making Danni smile. "But, I'm still going to make sure Kris sees every embarrassing photo and hears every story."

Danni just glared.

"Joins us downstairs when you're dressed. I'm assuming you'd rather Kris diaper you?" Rachel smirked and led Jenny downstairs.

Danni grabbed a diaper, and realizing her sister may have had a point, gave Kris an embarrassed look.

" come on leave them alone we don't want to embarrasses them yet" i say with a giggle

kris looks at jenny and says back " coming from the girl still sucking on the pacifier "

when kris says that i take it out blushing like mad and leaves with Rachel

kris looks at danni and smiles " only if you diaper me to "

Danni nods with a smile. Laying down, she blushes as Kris changes her, knowing she could see how wet she was.

Rachel rolls her eyes when Jenny takes out the pacifier. "You know I don't care about that."

" i know but i do ok " i say with a pout not sleeping all night was make me grumpy

kris lays danni down and changes her fast but very well done and smiles at her at the end " hmm you sure do like getting a new diaper on dont you "

Rachel started on breakfast, watching her girlfriend walk to the living room.

Still blushing, Danni changed Kris as fast as she could while still doing a good job. Once finished, she went and grabbed clothes, wanting to cover the diaper as soon as possible. she really didn't want to discuss why she got turned on with the woman who teased her sister for having babyish tendencies.

" you know i won't pick on you if you do danni i like you for you " kris say looking into danni eyes she got dress as well

i started watching cartoons on tv and start to suck my thumb when i fall a sleep

Danni nods and follows her down to the kitchen. Seeing the look on her sister's face, Rachel shot Kris a look as she plated the food. Stopping only to tie a bib around her sister's neck, she walked into the living room and gently woke Jenny.

" Rachel leave danni alone or make me wear one to" kris say and give her a look saying ok you so so so owe me now

i wake up a little and say " go away mummy me sleepy" not know what i said i turn over and go back to sleep