LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Seeing Kris move away out of fear made Danni force herself to calm down. Shutting her eyes, she reminded herself it was five years ago and the last thing Kris would want was Danni in prison fro murder. Once she had a grasp over her temper, she let out a slow deep breath and opened her eyes. "Did you report it?"

kris keep looking at danni a little worry kris then shook her head about reporting it "he said everone would think i was lieing and ppl would just pick on me worst at the time more then they did because everyone loved him "

"I really want to hunt him down." Danni said honestly before sighing. "But...it wouldn't change anything or do you any good. I'm not sure what the Statue of limitations is on that kind of crime."

kris shakes her head and then lays down again feeling down now a little she wasn't about what she was doing ans started sucking her thumb a little trying to see why it made jenny and danni feel better sucking something but kris guess she could see why it did

kris keep cuddling danni for a bit then got her teddy and her book she cuddle her teddy and then open her book to the last page and pass it to danni " it so if jenny looked at it she wouldn't fine out about it "

kris close the book and put it away and keep cuddling danni and her teddy

i came home from work not knowing what the hell was going on i walk in to the house and go up stairs to change i walk pass kris and danni door and pop my head in "hey girls how are you... who the fuck hit you kris " i ask when i see kris black eye but nod when she tell me everything "fuck ok im going to change see you lot later if you come down " i say and walk off

"it was ok saw kris black eye fucking hell " i sigh and on the end of the bed and shake my head "how was your day and what we going to do about kris im not having in the house alone for two weeks "

"I'll give her tomorrow alone though." Rachel said. "She could probably use a day after dealing with that girl. And I'm sure my sister will try something so she should probably be here to deal with her anyway."

"yeah maybe danni would just come home anyway kris said she making danni go tomorrow so let just see what happens " i say trying to keep my eyes open i wasn't sleepy i just felt tried right now

"yeah i have been i know Rachel i think im ok " i say unsure i didn't feel sick or anything but i still wasn't sure i was about to say something else when i ran to the bathroom to be sick

i whimper and hold on to Rachel tight all the away to the car and sat in the car

kris took danni hand and ran out to the car and sat at the back hoping that jenny was ok

i feel a sleep at some point

Rachel carried her into the ER and filled out all of the necessary paperwork. Once their name was called, she gently woke Jenny before carrying her to the room.

Danni held Kris's hand as they sat in the waiting room, just as worried as her girlfriend.