LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"i think you would i know i wouldn't be a good mum ever " kris says and kisses danni cheek then adds " so your mum whats she really like then i know you told me a bit but you know "

"When I was a kid? She was great. she made it a point to know what was happening in our lives and for us to be able to talk to her about anything. But after my dad died....she kind of shut down. Not mean but....indifferent I guess. She's never accepted Rach or I being gay and was of no help to me." Danni said.

"No. Let's keep going, it's probably good to talk about it." Danni said, relaxing into the hug. Despite knowing her girlfriend had had it so much worse, her's mother indifference still hurt like hell. "And there are one or two more secrets you should probably know about."

Danni cuddled close to her, not sure how she would take this. "That night....when I was drunk? We weren't...well, alcohol helps you forget things like condoms and I ended up pregnant. I- uh...mom wouldn't help me and tried to make me have an abortion and Rachel couldn't afford to help. She was in college and never knew I was ever pregnant. I gave her up. I hated to but I was 15. I couldn't give her the life she deserved. She's with a good family now. She uh....turns 5 tomorrow."

now that was something kris didn't see coming she didn't know what to think or say everything went blank on her all hear head was yelling at her was danni has a kid danni has a kid a little girl who 5 tomorrow kris tried to say something but nothing came out

"She...doesn't know she's adopted. Doesn't know about me." Danni sighed. "They send me a picture every year and a letter about how she's doing. They say they'll tell her soon and it'll be up to them in she wants to know me. They're great about it, really. A lot of families wouldn't consider keeping the birth mother informed or have the opportunity to be part the kid's life."

"It's just...hard." Danni sighed. "I know it's for the best but it sucks."

"yeah where fine i guess that was the one think i didn't see coming is all um is there anything your like to tell me " kris ask after her head finely started working again it seem to her

"That's pretty much it. If she does decide to meet me, you don't have to come if you don't want to. There's just one thing." Danni hesitated. Given what her girlfriend had said about wanting kids, this may not go over well. "If anything happens to her adoptive parents - and I hope to god nothing does - I get custody of her."

"thats fine danni i would like to meet her also if she wants to meet you to " kris said then add as a joke " well if anything ever does happen i hope to god also and you have custody of her if she a teen at the time and is like bad as hell i will be fine army schools to send her to just to let you know " kris laughs a little at the end

kris nodded but wasn't sure how danni would take it but was going to say it anyway " you know how i said my first time was with you well that still kinda true but... when i was 15 also i guy teacher rape me two days later i tried to kill myself " kris said this all softly