LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"ok then thanks " kris kissed danni on the lips then started to giggle when danni gave her a odd look "i haven't kissed someone with my glasses on since my first kiss i remember now how odd it is to do it "

"aww thanks danni now i don't feel like a geek like i use to feel when i use to wear them all the time " kris said fining that sweet in till danni say the next part then kris hit in the arm playfully

kris didn't say anything just smile at danni she wasn't going to let danni turn this into a sex talk like all ways kris had other things on her mine so she sat up and face danni "i know where friends and now girlfriends but i want to get to know you more and i think you want to know things to so let ask each other think you start " she said knowing this would get danni mine off sex for a bit

"thats not true there must be something i don't know " kris said then look at where her book was and showed danni "what this book lots of thing i heaved it since i was 12 it my diary really "

kris let danni look " you can look at all of it again its really old book danni " kris thought about then ask something that all ways bug her " what did you think of me and jenny when you first meet us "

Danni flipped through the book as she answered, scanning some drawings and studying others with more care. "I wasn't sure about Jenny when I met her, to be honest. I didn't think she was right for Rachel and was too much of a push over. As we know now, they ended up being perfect for each other and she brings out the best in Rachel."

"Now, you? I was attracted to you straight off. You came across as intelligent and you're obviously beautiful. But I figured you were straight and too good for me so I tried to keep my distance. I was pissed for a while when you refused to take the hint but eventually gave in and we became friends."

kris nodded at everything danni say " to be fair now i'll tell you what i thought of you and Rachel " kris said thinking about then started " when i first meet Rachel witch by the way if you tell her i'll kill you danni i hated her because she took my big sister away from me so i was alone more and when jenny told me i was going to move in with her and Rachel i had a fit at her telling no away i don't like her or anything like that now im happy for the both of them "

"now when i found out Rachel had a sister my age i was like cool when jenny told me you where gay i was a bit ify on you in till i meet you i like you right on the stop more then i should had i felt so i saw lot of boys to keep you of my mine witch now never work but at lest i can say im in love with my best friend and happy about it "

Danni smiled at that and set the book down before kissing her. "I think Rachel would like to hear you've warmed up to her that much, but I won't say anything. I am, however, glad none of those guys ever distracted you enough even if I did hate watching you with them."

kris kisses danni back " yeah but not the part about me hating her first she wouldn't . yeah so am i but i would get to a point with a guy but i could never you know " kris blush then add " ok ask me something else plz "

"yes the very first time you showed me the sites and that. that is why i only said cute " kris said now she didn't but at first she did "ok you seen whats in my book what do you think then " she ask back at danni

"I think I wish I could have been in your life years ago to help you through everything." Danni said honestly. "Are you honestly okay with taking control and dominating me and is it something you enjoy or are you just doing it to make me happy?"

i nod at what danni said "you whouldn't off been my friend back then danni no one was " kris thinks about it " i was at first to make you happy but now i just like doing it now its fun and i dont feel shy anymore "

"danni wouldn't of been i was a geek who never talk apart from my mum and jenny i really never talk in till i meet you didnt you see the shock look on jenny face when we started talking " kris said and kisses danni back "so am i "

"I thought it was because she expected your hatred of Rachel to extend to me." Danni admitted. "Maybe if we had known each other back then you would have given me a chance then as well."

"yeah maybe that also " kris said with a shrug "hehe maybe. ok... um.. you don't have to tell me but your first time with a guy or a girl " kris ask wanting to know if danni was ever with a guy at all

"My first time at all was with a girl when I was 14. She was 19 and a friend of Rachel's. We had been dating secretly for a few months and ended up in her car at a remote spot. She didn't intend for anything to happen, she just knew I needed to get away. I'd been outed the week prior at school and had been getting harassed. We got to talking and she kissed me. this heated up from there, with me initiating it and...we had sex. I don't regret having sex with her, but in hindsight I wish my first time had been with someone i love." Danni explained.

"I've been with one guy and only once. My mother found out I was gay about a year after I was out and my first love dumped me. I was upset and drunk and terrified my mother would disown me. I got the idea into my head I could force myself to be straight and had sex with my best friend. It wasn't memorable - we were both wasted - and we regretted it the next morning." Danni said, though it was clear she was leaving something out.