LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

after a long time kris was done drawing and putting down her feeling because that book she was using was also like a diary for kris and no one ever look in side it kris look at danni and smile then said "im going to get some ice for my eye i'll be back in a bit " kris got off the bed and with out thinking left her book wide open right on the bed when she left

Danni nodded and noticed the book was open. She was ashamed to admit how much self control it took not to go over and look. Instead, she was very relieved when Kris came back and removed the temptation.

"fun " kris said and frown " i know what your thinking danni im ok that i got hit im use to getting hit anyway and i would of killed the girl who would of hit you coz the hit my little girl "

kris cuddle up to danni happily and then look up at her with her good eye and said "just because im not in school for two weeks danni doesn't mean you can't go you are going ok " kris knew what danni was like so she had to set down the law again on danni

"no danni you have no classes with her at all so no and the next two days she not there anyway " kris said but started to think how bored she will be at home then maybe she could to work with Rachel if anything

kris gave danni a look with her one good eye then said " if you don't go i will spank your ass so hard you then make you go or i will tell Rachel and she will spank your ass " kris didn't want danni to skip school just because kris herself couldn't go

Danni had text-ed a friend, asking them to drive her home after first period. She knew with their car trashed, Rachel would be giving her a ride to school and Kris would probably forewarn her to make sure Danni actually ended up on campus.

after some time i came back with a bottle of water and a two cookies i got back in to bed then lean over danni to get her note book and glasses so she could see and keep drawing from before

Danni glanced over the the drawing and frowned. She wasn't thrilled at how dark it was but also understood at least Kris was letting it out. Not sure of what else to do, Danni cuddled close to Kris without getting in the way of her drawing and provided silent comfort as she sucked on her pacifier.

"i know that danni i mean how long where you looking at what i was drawing " kris said then add " you know i love you i would show you anything but this book because that just how i am with it "