LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris look at her phone and frown "fucking hell what that bitch done now " she say and shows danni the pic she just got of the car they where driving today with a new paint job and not the kind you want

"I'm going to kill her." Danni growled out. "Actually fuck that, Rachel is going to tear her apart."

And it was true to a degree. Her sister would not be happy about the car. Sighing as she knew the mood had been killed, she made a mental note to get a change after their next class as her diaper would be soaked in more ways then one.

"no not you two i am she in my next class im going to hurt her now " kris say and walks out only to walk back in and kiss danni cheek "im sorry you couldn't cum but later i will make you feel so good danni " she said and walk out again to her next class when kris got there Tina "queen bitch" all ready started on her and talking about the car kris wasn't going to say anything in till the bitch said something about danni that when kris lost it and started hitting Tina and getting hit back intill some teacher stop them and sent them to the office to call someone kris called Rachel as jenny wasn't picking after that was done kris sat outside and wighted for Rachel

kris was sitting next to Rachel shyly as she got told what happen by the head and kris said her side also at the end kris had been suspended for 2 week and Tina only got 2 days witch wasn't fair as she made up so much stuff when kris and Rachel left kris stared crying and said "Rachel im sorry for calling to come down here i really am "

Rachel sighed and pulled Kris into her arms, beginning to rub her back. "It's fine, Kris. Now can you tell me what really happened?"

Rachel had been able to tell the other girl was lying about some things, particularly that Kris had tried to seduce her. She knew very well who Kris's heart belonged to. "Can I assume that girl is a niece or goddaughter or something of the head?"

kris hug Rachel and finely stop crying "me and danni where in the bathroom when i got a text with a pic in it it was the car my and danni where driving this morning to get her and "someone" gave it a paint job " kris stop and showed Rachel the pic the started talking again "i was mad all ready that bitch hasn't left me alone keep saying things about me witch i can take but then she went on about the car and danni a just got mad and you know the rest " kris said she had to think then said " daughter of the head " kris said mad

"I would think you could approach the school's board and claim there is a conflict of interest. The picture and text contain a confession and that girl has no acting ability. they would see right through her lies." Rachel suggested, figuring someone had to remain rational.

"there no point Rachel her dad the head and her mum on the school's board and she scary no one will listen to me " kris say then added " thanks for trying to help Rachel but right now i just want a ice pack and get a number for someone to clean up the car right now " kris said with a sigh

"There are other members on the school board an we can at least try." Rachel said before nodding. "Text Danni and have her meet us. You two can drive home and then I'll take the car to the shop."

"yeah i guess" kris said not really seeing the point as she wasn't going to win anyway " ok i'll text her " kris add then started texting danni hey hun meet me and Rachel out by the car when class is done then kris sent it "ok Rachel i sent it add im sorry that i had to call you down"

"Stop apologizing, I don't care." Rachel said and wrapped an arm around Kris's shoulders. "You did me a favor. I was in a middle of the most tedious meeting known to man."

When class was over, Danni met up with them and wasted no time in wrapping her arms around Kris. "What happened?"

"oh ok now i dont feel so bad making you leave work to come here "kris says with a smile and lean into Rachel

kris hug danni back tight "you know how i said i was going to hurt the bitch yeah well.... i got into a fight and got suspended for two week" kris with a sigh

"You should have let it go. It's just a piece of metal." Danni sighed, but understood why Kris had reacted like that. She would have done the same thing most likely.

"The two of you okay to drive?" Rachel asked.

"not it wasn't about the fucking car she said something about you danni thats why i lost it " kris and then look at Rachel then back at danni" dont you still have other classes to go to danni " she ask not really sure right if danni did or not

"danni i don't care she was saying mean thinking about you and this girl will try anything " kris said then give danni a look but said "fine what ever lest just go home Rachel see you there or later when you get home " kris hug Rachel then walk off to the car and got in

Danni gave her sister a quick hug before getting in the passenger seat next to Kris. Leaning over, she gave her a quick kiss.

By the time they got home, Rachel had parked and was waiting for them.

kris kissed danni back and drove home kris park the car and got out and went into the house right to her room and got her old note book that had was old and had other drawing in it and started drawing how she was feeling

While Rachel took the car to find out how much it would take to fix it, Danni let Kris draw for a few minutes before saying, "Ummm, Kris? Sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if you'd mind helping me change?"

kris look at danni for like a min just to remember where she was and said "yeah sure hun " kris got off her bed after closing her book and started changing danni lovingly and then kissed danni tummy softly then pulled the diaper up and tap it close "there you go"

Danni blushed and relaxed as she was changed. Her diaper had been soaked in more ways than one, true to her prediction, and while she was turned on she knew now wasn't the time. Leaning up slightly, she gently kissed Kris. "Thank you, mommy."

"your welcome baby " kris kisses danni back then went back to drawing knowing that she would never show danni this book as it had all her old drawing since she was 12 in there and didn't want to scare danni or mad or up set if she saw them

Danni smiled at that and relaxed on her bed. She could tell from Kris's posture that that particular notebook was private and decided not to pressure Kris to show it to her, Instead she grabbed her pacifier on impulse and began reading on her laptop.