LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

i role my eyes at Rachel " i said i haven't been acting like your girlfriend i been acting like a silly little kid" " and i would never brake up with you "

" yeah you don't need anymore of that " kris smirked

"What if you tell me your favorite, I promise to fufill that fantasy?" Danni suggested as she began undressing Kris, a bit surprised to she her diaper was wet as well.

"im not blushing" kris says look down shyly and takes the rest of her thing off and hops into the shower she turn it on and goes under the cold water to cool off a little

"How long have I known? A few years." Danni shrugged. "I never told you becuase you would have asked if I was interested in someone and you always know when I'm lying."

kris turns away she had done thing with a guy but when it came to the real thing she couldn't do it she would get to scared thats why she dated alot of guys to fine the right one" why ?" was all she could ask the way danni had said it kris didn't want to say the truth now

Realizing Kris was naked in front of her, in the shower, and that they were talking, Danni made a mental note to bring up the topic later. For now, she held Kris from behind and began kissing her neck.

"So you'll get into the shower with me but deny me shower sex?" Danni asked, even as her hands reched their destination. "And they owe us for having to hear them last night."

• Like 1