LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"Morning Krissy. Breakfast before you sneak out of the house without saying goodbye or letting us know you're fine after passing out twice?" Rachel asked, having walked out to the living room when she heard footsteps on the stairs.

" again don't call me that " kris hisses then goes and adds " no thank you I have to go and I'm fine happy now " kris said her walls where back up she was acting like the cold hearted bitch again

"Alright, hang on a moment." Rachel said and dug through her bag. Handing Kris and piece of paper, she said, "Here's the instructions for taking care of the stitches along with the reminder that you can get them removed in two weeks."

Not caring if Kris wanted it or not, Rachel pulled her into a big hug and kissed her forehead. "I do love you, baby girl. Even if you're determined to hate me. So does Jenny."

Kris took the paper and read it quickly before putting it her pocket before Rachel pulled her into the hug kris pulls away and move back " never touch me again and fuck both of you I'm not your baby girl and both of you don't Rachel your the reason why I had to get stitches in the first place " kris said her voice only getting louder at the end

"Yes, Kris. I tripped you. I'm satan. I'm the source of all evil." Rachel said sarcastically and rolled he reyes. "That's why I drove you to the hospital and held your hand and tucked you into bed. Look, if you want to hate me....well, it sucks and it kills me but I can't do much about it. All I ask is that you at least civilly say goodbye to Jenny before you go. At the end of the day, you're still her little sister and she worries about you."

" don't get all sarcastic bitch on me Rachel " kris said and pointed her finger at her " I did say good bye to her she was a sleep. I wasn't going to wake her up so she could get all up set again so I give her a kiss on the head and whisper bye to her ok!" Kris said

"Not fun to be on the receiving end, is it?" Rachel asked before giving Kris a final hug and kiss on the forehead. "Thank you. Just because you hate me and Danni....don't take it out on her okay? The idea of things returning to how they were before you let her in kills her."

" you get use to it " kris said with a shrug before pulling away from the hug " will you stop that did me saying before don't touch me not get though to you ....... And she use be use to it coz she back and there nothing you can do about it since I move out " kris added but never said once that she hated Rachel or danni at all

Rachel sighed, knowing Kris was too angry to actually hear what she had been trying to tell her last night and now. "Alright, let's try this. Anything you say in the next five minutes is free. No reprecussions or lectures. In exchange you have breakfast and listen to what I have to say. You can spend five minutes cussing me out and get a free meal if that's what you want."

" I would like to be at a bar right now drinking my self dumb like danni was doing yesterday but no I had to be a good person and walk her home even when she said she would rather be hit by a bus I guess it could waite a few minutes to eat since I haven't for a while " kris keep ranting for a while in till her time was up and sat down with her arms crosses

"Danni said that because she's barely breathing right now." Rachel said, not surprised to hear Danni say something like that. Her sister had always placed low priority on herself and her self destructive tendencies when she hit her breaking point were nothing new. "She gets...self descrutive when she hits the limits of what she could handle."

Rachel just cooked, letting the awkward silence hang there. Part of her wanted to beg Kris to talk to Danni, knowing they might get through to eachother when no one else sould. The other part of her wanted to keep Kris as far away from Danni as possible so that she couldn't hurt her again. Finally, she gave in and asked, "Why did you walk out on Danni?"

" Jenny gave me a choice and chose to leave " kris said simply like it was nothing she was hoping this would Rachel to tell kris to leave and not come back so kris could get to the bar to drink since she was off today anyway

" I didn't see the point trying to talk to danni again not even when she show up at the coffee shop at where I work at also I wanted to stop hurting her so it was a clean brake me leave " kris says and looks down a little

Kris stood up as she couldn't take it anymore of any of the this " look I'm not hungry anymore I'm going to go I got things to do " there was no fight in her voice no anger no bitch nothing like that in her voice anymore