LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris pouted but started change one she had her pj top on kris left to go to change her diaper in the bathroom once she had done that she came back in and lay down in her bed fully dress in her pj's and in a clean diaper

"Yeah, you're laughter really makes that clear." Danni was still glaring at her sister.

Rachel just grinned and kissed Danni's forehead and then Kris's, saying as she shut the door behind her, "Well, I'm off. I'll leave you to keep Danni from having a tantrum."

"aww come on danni i didn't mean to laugh " kris said as she move over to danni bed after rachel left kris kissed danni cheek and said something she did know she would say "would it make you feel better if i called rachel back and do what she did to you to me " kris hope it with saying that it would make danni feel better but she had a feeling that danni would make kris do that for her

Danni stopped frowning and cuddled to her. Shaking her head slightly, she replied, "No reason for both of us to suffer. Besides it was more that Rachel dressed me like this than anything. I wouldn't have minded as much if it had been Mommy's decision."

"I can't cuddle with you?" Danni asked before turning around, her back to Kris, and turning off the light.

"I'm fine." Rachel said with a slight smile as she laid down next to Jenny on the bed. "Why do you ask?"

"sorry danni if you want you..." kris didn't finish what she was saying as she saw danni turn her back and turn off the light kris sigh softly and went to sleep

"just seem like something was on you mine is all rachel " i said and cuddled up to her happily and let out a cute yawn

"huh kris shy ? and around you why that and how do you know that " i ask looking up at rachel yeah i knew kris could be shy but she was getting better at that so what could make her shy around rachel now