LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

kris started getting dress in nice jeans and a nice top that showed off her chest when she was done she put some trainers on and did her hair up after she was done with that she got everything she need for the day ready also she then look at danni "you ready to go "

Danni was in a looser pair of jeans and a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Having just finished tying her shoes, she nodded and made sure there were a few spare diapers in her bag. "Yeah."

"you look fine danni " kris said know what her girlfriend was think kris pick up her car keys and got her bag kris walk down stairs and got into the car "ok let go and get this hell of a day over it " kris said thinking about that bitch would say to them when they got there

If Danni hadn't been in another part of campus, let alone another class, she may have hit the girls on principle. As it was, when the class ended and she was waiting outside for Kris, she gave the girls a warning look.

kris was happy that class was over and even happier when she saw danni kris ran up to her and hug her tight and say "thank god your here i was about to hit someone if you weren't here "

"no thanks i think that look you gave scared them away for now danni" kris says then whispers "what i really like you to do is to fuck me and make me yell out your name " kris pulls back and gives danni a sexy smile

Danni's eyes darkened and she nodded at that, wasting no time before leading Kris to a bathroom and into the largest stall. Pushing her against the wall, She kissed her heatedly as her hands began unzipping Kris's pants.

kris didn't know what to say or think she just kiss danni back in the same away and moved her hands under danni top kris started playing with danni chest as she wiggle out of her pants

As much as Danni was enjoying the stimulation, it wasn't long before her knees were joining Kris's pants and panties on the floor, Kissing her thighs, she began teasing her girlfriend.

kris started panting and moaning just by danni teasing her but kris didn't want to be teased she wanted to be fuck "danni don't teas me i want you to fuck me and make me cum " she finely said and push her pussy in to danni face

Danni felt herself get wetter at that and wasted no time in switching from teasing to working to make Kris cum. Kris's hand in her hair, holding her in place and pressing her closer was definitely a turn on and only made her try harder to reward her for taking control.

kris keep moaning as danni lick her after a while kris finely felt her knees go weak as she almost fell on danni when she cam kris yelled out danni name not caring who could hear them

Danni's hands supporting her were the only thing that kept Kris from ending up on the floor. After drawing out her orgasm and making sure to lick up every drop of juices, Danni stood up and kissed her better half.

kris kissed danni back after a great orgasm because not being able to cum at all last week kris really need that "ohhhhhhhh god danni thank you so mush your the best i love you " kris said smiling happily

kris smiles at that and hugs danni tight after some time kris was able to get her pants and panties on with out the fear of her knees going weak again on her kris pulled them up and then look at danni