LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"Now you're teaming up against me?" Danni asked, not knowing the pacifier wasn't something Jenny didn't have already. If she had, she would have guessed there were a few bibs in the bag as well.

"I wouldn't sya it if I didn't." Rachel promised her. "Whatever makes you happy, I'm fine with."

Rachel ignored them, continuing to kiss her girlfriend.

"Think they'd kill me if I poured water on them?" Danni muttered to Kris, not wanting to see this any more than she did but wanting to spend time with her sister.

Rachel groaned. "You two couldn't have taken a little longer with the dishes?"

"Nope." Danni grinned, trying not to laugh at her sister.

"Just for that, you're wearing a bib. Every meal." Rachel told her.

i just sit still on the sofa looking down at my hands i really wanted to suck my thumb and kris knew it as i all ways did when i got really shy and or embarrassed witch i was both right now

Kris looks at her sister she gets up and sits next to her hugging her

" well if danni is so am i " she gives Danni a look saying she owed her for that

Danni nodded, knowing she'd be paying that debt eventually.

"Fair enough." Rachel smirked and handed her sister the remote sine the tv still had the parental locks.

• Like 1

i hug kris she knew me to well and smile at her

Kris look at her sis then at Rachel " hey Rachel where you do put the pacifier ?" she see the look on her sisters face and then says " you don't have to use it jenny it just incest "

i look down sad when kris says that in till she said incest i want it i look up again to see she was being mean

Rachel glances at Jenny. Seeing her girlfriend wanted it but was to shy to ask, she set on on the coffee table near her and let Jenny grab it if she wanted to. She'd already made it clear she didn't care if her girlfriend sucked on a pacifier.

i really wanted to pick it up i knew no one would care but i to shy or scared to so i just kept playing with my hands

kris finely got fed up with the tv and said " ok im going to put a dvd on what you want to watch"

" i don't care what ever really " i was hoping nothing scary

"No horror movies." Rachel warned, knowing Jenny hated them. "I'm not in the mood for mindless gore."

Having had enough of watching Jenny fidget, Rachel reached over and grabbed the pacifier only to hold it to her girlfriend's lips.

i look at Rachel and take the pacifier shyly and sucks on it and cuddle up to Rachel

" i already knew that Rachel " kris says on a fan of them to and put on a kids film that every one would like

Rachel stretches out on the couch, pulling Jenny with her so that they are both laying down. As Kris and Danni focus on the Disney movie, she instead focuses on her girlfriend and stroking her hair.

Rachel saw Kris getting bored and tried to think of something to do. With both girls being sick, the options were limited.

Danni glanced over and saw her best friend looking bored at best.

Danni looked away, making a mental note to head upstairs after the movie finished.

Seeing the brief flash of something on her sister's face, she made a mental note to talk to her sooner rather than later.

"ok im bored of the film is anyone else " i ask not being the only one

kris looks at her sister " yeah i am. im going to bed night all" she walk up stairs to her room after she gave her sister a kisses on the head

she got to her room and lay on her bed she went on her laptop

" im going to bed to see you in a bit bed Rachel " i knew she need to talk to danni i walk up to our room and sit on the bed and read intill Rachel came to bed

Racheland danni looked at each other for a moment. Realizing neither knew what to say or how to say it, they silently agreed to postpone it until tomorrow. After being embarrassingly changed into a new diaper, Danni went into the room and got into bed. She didn't want to talk.

Rachel sighed and walked into her bedroom. Layign down, she rested her head on her girlfriend's chest.

Danni didn't respond. Instead she just barely nodded.

Rachel sighed. "Me? Yeah. Danni? I'm not so sure. Something's going on with her. I'll take her out to lunch tomorrow, maybe she'll talk if it's just us."