LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"um....why do you have them ....oh my god you where going to use them on me and your sister weren't you " kris says in shock

she goes over to Jenny and takes her thumb out and puts the pacifier in her mouth before she starts whimpering

"It was the plan if you two didn't accept the diapers and didn't let us take care of you." Rachel nodded. "Besides, the two of you would look adorable anyway. My idea, not your sister's, in case you're going to get pissed. I'd hate for you to blame the wrong person."

Rachel raises an eyebrow at how easy the switch was. "I'm guessing you've done that a few times before."

• Like 1

" ok thanks i wasn't going to blame you two i was just in shock is all " Kris blush when about being called adorable

she looks at jenny then back at Rachel she shakes her head when Rachel says she done it before " no i haven't my mum has lots of time ever since we were kids i seen her do it but never done it myself "

i turn over in my sleep still sucking on the pacifier happily i put my arm around Kris and cuddle her im my sleep

Kris smiles when her sister cuddles her

"Yeah, I'll get you up." Rachel nodded from the doorway. Poking her head in to check on Danni, she let her sister come downstairs and sit on a barstool at the island counter as she cooked.

sometime later

i wake up and see that im cuddling kris i smile and keep sucking on the dummy and say" im sorry i didn't want to spank you and why do i have a dummy in my mouth " i cuddle into her more

Kris smiles at her sister " i know you are and im sorry to i didn't mean to hurt you and ask your girlfriend that one and i was the one who gave it to you not her"

i nod my head into her chest and get up i take kris hand and walk out the room to down stairs i see Rachel and look down shyly forgetting about what i had in my mouth

Rachel grins at the sight of her girlfriend half-asleep and with a pacifier. Without looking away, she reched over and whacks a snickering Danni upside the head.

"Ow." Danni pouts and rubs where she was hit.

"It didn't hurt that much." Rachel rolls her eyes before turning her attention to Jenny and Kris. "Take a seat. It'll be ready soon anyway."

"Hey, she hits hard." Danni shot back.

"I didn't hit you that hard, you big baby." Rachel chuckled as she plated the spaghetti and meatballs before pulling the garlic bread out of the oven. Glancing over, she tried to make eye contact with Jenny only for her to be looking down. Turning to Kris, she gave her a questioning look.

Kris mouthed to Rachel " she still half a sleep take that out of her mouth and make her eat and talk she be fine " and starts to eat

i was finding it hard to keep my eyes open as i only been up for a little bit and sucking on the dummy wasn't really helping

Rachel sat next to her girlfriend and reached over, removing the pacifier. She'd give her a couple of minutes to wake up and start eating, but if she didn't she may start feeding her herself.

Rachel hides an amused grin and returns to eating. When they finished, she saw that all of them had managed to remain clean, except Danni. Her little sister had gotten some on her shirt. "Should have made you wear a bib."

Danni blushed but just rolled her eyes, choosing to interpret that as a joke. A look from her sister and soon she and Kris had dish duty while Rachel and Jenny went into the living room.

kris laughs at Danni but then stops and helps cleans up with her when jenny and Rachel leave she whispers to Danni " didn't jenny look cute like that when she walk in " she said with a smile that let danni know she was being nice and not mean

i walk into the living room with Rachel and sit down on the sofa

Danni smiled at her friend's attitude change and nodded becuase, well, Jenny did look cute. "Yeah. Let's just hope it didn't give Rachel ideas. She already treats me younger than I am."

Rachel sat next to her and wrapped her arm around Jenny. "Feeling better, love?"

Rachel turned slightly and kissed her briefly. "Good."

"Nothing bad or harmful." Danni rolled her eyes. Kris was always quick to assume Rachel would do something to hurt someone. She didn't get it, the worst Rachel had ever done was spank her and if she was honest with herself, she'd always more than earned it. "I'm just not sure that bib comment was a joke."

" i knew that ! man Danni im not that bad i'm just worry she do the same to jenny that my mum does to her is all " kris says a bit upset that her friend would think she meant it in a bad way " well you are a messy eater "

i kisses Rachel back and say " you and Kris have a good talk when i was a sleep? "

"Yeah, we worked things out, at least somewhat." Rachel nodded.

"Dude, she threatened to throw you out because you made Jenny cry. I think we can safely say hell would freeze over before Rachel would hurt her. If something like that does happen, it'll be because your sister wants it to, not because Rachel's forcing it on her." Danni rolled her eyes as she rinsed the last of the dishes. "And I'm not that messy when eating."

"For what?" Rachel asked, not sure what Jenny felt she needed to apologize for.

"Seriously?" Danni asked Kris. She wondered if her friend thought she needed a bib as well.

Danni sighed. "Just don't say that around Rachel or she will get a bib."

"You're not a baby. And you don't have to apologize for coming down with a pacifier in your mouth. I don't mind." Rachel told her.